Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my V2 miniriders kit today
F09C092E-7364-4757-8750-47C1DE1C8042-4348-0000087A7082C8B7.jpg

358B4227-F248-4E21-B2B5-8764CE96D505-4348-0000087AC8EB0AE7.jpg

E393D02B-8C1F-4C37-921F-CE1634E724B9-4348-0000087AB2329613.jpg

82C745AE-7BE2-4C7A-9F5A-B33DE6E0B09C-4348-0000087ADF9AD2FD.jpg

Damn hazza looks sik mate, got kinda use to it being naked and bare but the miniriders kit complements the bike, digging the tb and pitster logos beside the miniriders logo also, thats worth another 4hp i reckon.

Had this sticker on my car for a while now, not the best pic but finally remembered to snap one, dont know who the homeless bloke is though.
20121117_170340.jpg
[/IMG]

As far as i am concerned i loved the colors, and even the design looks pretty cool. Considering its still on the initial stage and expecting, you guys to bring something more exciting.

i have the original kit on my bike, love it to bits, its been a few months now and ive gone through many bush's and come off the bike in the sand at speed,

the kit is such great quality its held up well, with a quick wash it looks like it was just put on, was looking at changing the kits over but the original design is holding up so well it may outlast the bike

Just giving everyone the heads up, we have had to increase our sticker kit prices by $20 per kit.

The reason for this is the vinyl that was being used is not longer sold so we have been force to buy even higher quality stuff!!

Works out well for people that buy kit's as in Hole Shot Heroes words: "It's the duck guts"!!!

Still incredible good value for what you get.

maybe you meant ducks nuts !! ^^

But your right hes using better stuff now i also got an email because of this change cant wait to get my kit for the LXR !

maybe you meant ducks nuts !! ^^

But your right hes using better stuff now i also got an email because of this change cant wait to get my kit for the LXR !

Sorry Nick he's got it with ducks guts.... And here is why;
Gather round people as I tell my tale, of the old delicasy made from duck's entrails.
'Twas over in France this food was created, some people love it, others hate it.
You start with a bird; a goose or a duck, feed it a lot so it thinks it's in luck.
Then you cut off its head! quick as can be, and take out its liver.... ummm... Damn! Can't think of anything that rhymes.. :(

I'll just tell you, pate (pronounced pat-tey) is a food made from the squashed up liver of an engorged duck or goose. It was considered to be an upper class food that was a favourite and is still to this day relatively expensive. Basically, the phrase means that ducks guts or pate are the best and it metaphorically saying someone/something is like pate...

Shamelessly copied from the intwerwebs, somewhere....
grammar_nazi_print-rf028e640189742eaabd85632958b52d8_g23_400.jpg

Last edited:
^^^no judging by me, you is da champion Justin.

guts nuts !!! all sound bad to me lol

Thanks for the educational into Tim :coolthumb:

Lovin the new vinyl mate gonna look good !

Agreed Justin is the gutsiest champion in the whole world .... I may have had a few vodkas with the mrs .. But anyone who doesn't support this man and MR is contributing to the worlds misdirection

Agreed Justin is the gutsiest champion in the whole world .... I may have had a few vodkas with the mrs .. But anyone who doesn't support this man and MR is contributing to the worlds misdirection

Amen to that brother.

But you are a fag for drinking vodka on a Friday night!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back