Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got another small package in the mail from justin(holeshot hero) today to complete my custom kit i have been running with for quite a while now and have never looked back. He is very clued on and when starting from scratch for a sticker theme for me i rarely need to change anything when the proof comes thru. He really puts the effort and time in and believe me these kits def do not make him rich, i reckon he does it more for the shear love of miniriders and its members. Thankyou justin.

Amen to that brother.

But you are a fag for drinking vodka on a Friday night!!! :)

Damn right, friday is a coke zero night(for us that work saturday hehe)

Ha ha... thanks fellas! I love doing this, hopefully I can get it sorted so I can keep building on the business!
So good to hear some positive feedback.. just when I feel like chucking in the towel its stuff like that gets you pumped to keep pushing!

lol^ So the sticker sheets are also using the new vynil right? Did mine use the new stuff or old?
It looks great by the way, make my car look 50% better.

No, sticker sheets are using a standard vinyl and laminate. They dont need to be super adhedsive to plastics, or need tough laminates like you would with mx.. Its still top quality stuff, just not the "over the top" toughness of the decals kits. Unless you are sticking them on your bike? Then they mite cop a flogging....

My set are starting to delaminate the clear is coming off and dirt has got under it on the tank shrouds up high on the tank shrouds

Would it be possible to get some blue coloured front fork saver miniriders stickers? Instead of a whole set? Would be prettm nice for my pitpro 2008 build?

Might do well for sticker sales being able to choose one part if you don't want ya whole bike in miniriders colours!! Kinda like Shearer's bike....I see the mini riders cog all over!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cj's stickers look good, they are holding up well

i have some one the Territory too, here's the back one

Looks good, can't wait to get mine. Got confirmation today that mine will get printed this week!

Glad your happy with the kit mate.

Looks real good.

Just need a MR banner for the track now. ;)
So pleased i bought white ufo plastics. Works so well with MR sticker kit! Im just slow on stocka haha swop plastic's and pot them on my 10" bike mite have chance to get bike on podium :)

MR banner for me track sounds cool! :)

Latest posts

Back