Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avatar pics can now be uploaded again thanks to motorman, cheers !!

just make sure your pics are resized to 100 x 100 or under, and that their file size is under 5mb too

The buyer references section seems to be playing up a bit atm. There is no "Post new thread" option, and there is no reply box.

The buyer references section seems to be playing up a bit atm. There is no "Post new thread" option, and there is no reply box.

Will take a look in the morning mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as in the reference section of the Marketplace?
it is all working for me

Lol, I wouldnt know with my current computer, lol. I think Gottagetacheaperhobby was having the same problem too? Im using google Chrome if that helps?

Dunno if its a huge problem but I can like and dislike the same comments....having fun doing it to Blender...sorry mate its just funny....

Lol, I wouldnt know with my current computer, lol. I think Gottagetacheaperhobby was having the same problem too? Im using google Chrome if that helps?

yeah i was blender, and when i tried to "reply with quote" it tolld me i didnt have access to that feature or something like that lol

yeah i was blender, and when i tried to "reply with quote" it tolld me i didnt have access to that feature or something like that lol

Thats cause you dont have chrome set up to allow it to analyse your **** samples each morning....you really have to tell google its ok to do stuff like that or the whole thing just wont work, cause it doesn't 'know who you are'....you know unless it can track every single bodily function you have...

it worked for me,
i'm just using default settings, not signed into chrome

Yeah dont get a new laptop....windows 8 will follow you everywhere and tell the world about it, if you like it or not...!!!!

Thats cause you dont have chrome set up to allow it to analyse your **** samples each morning....you really have to tell google its ok to do stuff like that or the whole thing just wont work, cause it doesn't 'know who you are'....you know unless it can track every single bodily function you have...

so what the crap do i do about that? the message i got was from this site, not a google error. i think the message said i did not have the appropriate level of access to post on that thread.... could it have anything to do with the paid subscription thing?

so what the crap do i do about that? the message i got was from this site, not a google error. i think the message said i did not have the appropriate level of access to post on that thread.... could it have anything to do with the paid subscription thing?

Dunno mate...was just talking crap! Try using another browser thats all I can think of...it may work or may not...

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

have you tried replying to my post there ? (without quoting it)

there was a reply with quote button on another thread in there, i tried to do that and this is the message that came up.....

gottagetacheaperhobby, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ok thanks, i'm sure Motorman will look into it when he gets a chance.

it might out help if you can get a screen shot of it too

Latest posts

Back