Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top Menu sorted.

VBExperience should be working again. Recounting all ranks now so that should sort itself out.

Classic honda's and dhz ad hangs over some stuff in your profile, probably not your biggest issue :), just thought I'd point it out.

Classic honda's and dhz ad hangs over some stuff in your profile, probably not your biggest issue :), just thought I'd point it out.

Yeah noticed that one as well. Thanks for pointing it out.

Keep em coming. Don't matter how small. Some things we will just have to deal with but most can be fixed.

41768928.png

See the names under the thread title. Some are href's and clickable (red bold names) while others aren't.

See second pic for a clicked on name:

52351628.png

is it just me or is anyone else getting logged out all the time like leave for five minutes come back and have to log back in?

is it just me or is anyone else getting logged out all the time like leave for five minutes come back and have to log back in?

Click on the Remember me tick box and you stay logged in. :)

I see what you mean Carlts. That's an easy one. Will sort now.

Forum Threads is sorted.

Keep em coming guys. :)

yeah did that, but still done it. Oh well i dunno, loving the new layout mate top job to all that were involved.
Well done

yeah, im getting logged out too, just had to log in then to come back on.

not sure if its been said but for example if i type in google "pit bike project miniriders" and click on the thread in google it send me straight to the home page, not sure if its just me?

Just a note for a reminder, add link to most recent post in the Forum Threads Module

ok, im not being logged out now.

has the points/level graphs been changed?
yesterday/last night i was looking at mine, level 43, 4300 odd points, today it's different?

yeah did that, but still done it. Oh well i dunno, loving the new layout mate top job to all that were involved.
Well done

yeah, im getting logged out too, just had to log in then to come back on.

The time out has now been set to 1 hour before you are logged out.

not sure if its been said but for example if i type in google "pit bike project miniriders" and click on the thread in google it send me straight to the home page, not sure if its just me?

Bit more info mate as I couldn't replicate it?

ok, im not being logged out now.

has the points/level graphs been changed?
yesterday/last night i was looking at mine, level 43, 4300 odd points, today it's different?

Yes the points and ranking system has changed with the new site. We just have to give it a few days to settle down before I dig any deeper into it.

Every time I add a quick reply a DB error comes up, the page does not refresh automatically.

When I manually refresh my post in there?

See screenshot:

dberror.jpg

where has the gallery section gone? is it still there if so where i enjoyed looking at the awesome bikes!!

where has the gallery section gone? is it still there if so where i enjoyed looking at the awesome bikes!!

Gallery has been replaced with our new Garage feature. Click on the Garage Link on the top banner.

With the new VB4, files can be uploaded directly to our server which means we don't have to use crappy gallery addons and will never lose the pics again.

Latest posts

Back