Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed when browsing through the unread posts section that the threads are persistent till you read them. A mark thread as read button would be pretty handy, as there is pages of threads built up now

yeah having same issue have so many threads built up and wont go away haha

Last edited:
Database error when creating new threads, have to go back and resubmit for it to work.

Also top left user cp, shows unknown picture , not users avatar.

When browsing forums, the body wrapper (grey background) doesn't extend all the way to the bottom:

example: http://www.miniriders.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Also an unnecessary subforum - http://www.miniriders.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

Awards tab broken, and all awards are linking to the directory of the award images, not the actual images themselves
http://www.miniriders.com/xperience.php

Unecessary forum removed.

Will look into the other stuff.

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/minis:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_socialgroupicon.php on line 165

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333

Redirecting...
Thank you for updating your profile, Car

Error message when trying to add a picture to a group

Getting an unable to move/copy error when uploading files

error.jpg

Last edited:
Error message when trying to add a picture to a group

Getting an unable to move/copy error when uploading files

View attachment 6939

These are both realated.

Make a change on 1 and wrecks the other. Needs more investigation.

Would rather have people be able to upload pics than change pics on a social group as there are only 3 anyway.

any chance of making the garage pics upload options to be availible from links? ATM it seems you can only upload direct from the PC.

any chance of making the garage pics upload options to be availible from links? ATM it seems you can only upload direct from the PC.

VBGarage is an addon so it's limited in what it can/can't do.

Sorry man but can't do straight from links like the forum it'self does.

VBGarage is an addon so it's limited in what it can/can't do.

Sorry man but can't do straight from links like the forum it'self does.

Sorry mate just went back in and tried again, I completely missed the URL link (blind in one eye) and it works fine, but i did notice that when i right click to paste the screen kept dissapearing... just a quirk.

not sure if this got mentioned (theres a lot of pages to read lol), the dhz advertisment banner keeps dropping down in front of things i want to read, its mainly when I go into peeps profils though. Is it just my comp or a site bug?

not sure if this got mentioned (theres a lot of pages to read lol), the dhz advertisment banner keeps dropping down in front of things i want to read, its mainly when I go into peeps profils though. Is it just my comp or a site bug?

Yeah looks like there is an issue there.

Will get on it.

Cheers man.

I got a list made up so I can keep track. Lol

Think we are slowing getting there.

Few thing are taking a fair bit of time but don't worry we are working on them (like avatar display on main page).

Appreciate everyone's help and patience with the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay a few to list :) theres aren't meant to be blunt but merely succinct for ease of reading.

1.I think there is way waaay to many stickies, specially in general chat, how about a drop-down system or a minimize function?

2. About page text may need to be update, changing gallery to garage, etc. Also advertising link goes to an error message:

Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/minis/public_html/cmps_index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/minis/public_html/cmps_index.php on line 43

3. Store link is broken, the one in the main menu bar

4. CSS of blog and store needs updating (obviously not the priority but a task nonetheless)

5. awards page still brokeded http://www.miniriders.com/xperience.php?go=awards

Last edited:
Okay a few to list :) theres aren't meant to be blunt but merely succinct for ease of reading.

1.I think there is way waaay to many stickies, specially in general chat, how about a drop-down system or a minimize function?

They are all relevant threads and need to be stickied. Nothing to do with the site upgrade.

2. About page text may need to be update, changing gallery to garage, etc. Also advertising link goes to an error message:

About us fixed. Advertising link is working fine??? Clicked it 5 times and brought the advertising page up no problems.......

3. Store link is broken, the one in the main menu bar

Store link works absolutely fine?? Did you even test this?? lol

4. CSS of blog and store needs updating (obviously not the priority but a task nonetheless)

The CSS is also working fine!!! Bring in exactly what I want it too. Only thing is store is not showing pics at the moment for the store. Got that on the list but doesn't matter too much.

5. awards page still brokeded http://www.miniriders.com/xperience.php?go=awards

I could not care less about the awards page. lol. I have had enough of Vbexperience. This is the very last thing on the list to get sorted but I will sort it.

Thanks Carlton ;)

My level(orange bar) just dropped to 1% from 51%, not a biggie, just thought id mention it. This site rocks now i have become accustomed to it, its like going from a Nokia 3310 to an iphone 5 haha

My level(orange bar) just dropped to 1% from 51%, not a biggie, just thought id mention it. This site rocks now i have become accustomed to it, its like going from a Nokia 3310 to an iphone 5 haha

The reason for this is because you just went up a level on the blue bar above it.

So your orange builds up until you level up then it will drop back down until you reach the next level.

Think this is the reason for people thinking they have dropped down when they have actually just leveled up. People on lower levels that are active will level up quite quickly.

Latest posts

Back