Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm me no smart nick. Thanks

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

I know you love hearing about vbexperience mm ;)

The experience achievements are slowly getting better, what I think is happening is the system is taking ages to update as has over 18,000 members to give achievements. Click the link below and see the bottom of the page, there is a huge number of awards being given hourly.

http://www.miniriders.com/xperience.php?go=achievements

It is still so busy it hasn't got to community and experience awards yet. I suppose all we can do is sit and wait and see if the system catches up....

Lads, mm has tweaked the Reputation, rep is now worth a lot more. The system is updating points slowly, you can update your personal rep sooner by giving or receiving rep.

Happy level jumping peeps

when i go into edit a post quite a few of the words in a sentence have doubled and repeated themselves, for example, Can someone help me help me, has anybody purchased this purchased this bike? lol sounds silly but has been happening for a while now. Well not long after updating.

Im also struggling to get into the general chat side of the forum, i can access all other areas but when clicked on general chat it doesnt load and just reloads the same page with the forum threads.

Sposnor banner on photos tab in user profile is floating in space and blocking other content. here is a piccy:

7002d1351070796-miniriders-com-new-site-bugs-errors-sponsorbannererror.jpg

sponsorbannererror.jpg

Not sure if it is just me, but logging in only works if I press the remember me checkbox. Otherwise I am redirected to the forum page and am not logged in. I will retest at home on a more modern browser too.

Just a couple :)

The top store link is broken still and also the css of the blog is a little off, I had literally a 4 minute play around and here was a very simple CSS change. Does make it fit in considerably more.

7018d1351262433-miniriders-com-new-site-bugs-errors-css.jpg

Attachments

• css.jpg
    css.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 42
Just a couple :)

The top store link is broken still and also the css of the blog is a little off, I had literally a 4 minute play around and here was a very simple CSS change. Does make it fit in considerably more.

7018d1351262433-miniriders-com-new-site-bugs-errors-css.jpg

Tell me what to do Carlts and I will make the change.

PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just off to bed now, I will send you through a CSS change list in the morning if thats ok mate!

Have a good one man!

i recon you should be able to add "my photos" from a other url.... saves you bandwidth... (i like to post images and whatnot on my server so i can also use them on my site and maybe other forums)

you can, when you hit the image button tab across to the URL and untick save local copy.

Can somebody check if the avatar on the upper left block is working correctly?
Just fixed it and it should work now..

why does the site keep askin me to run quicktime and apple add-ons?

Latest posts

Back