Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gottagetacheaperhobby just hit the print screen button on your keyboard, then ctrl-v into paint and bobs ur uncle..... Screen shot :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol..... On ur keyboard, near the numbers there is a key called "print screen"... Lol :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

i dont print anything from my computer, ever. i dont have a printer so i cant lol. i see the 50 bucks i would have to spend on a printer as money better spent on bikes :)

Yeah, totes get it, but to get a screen shot from your computer is literally a key press on your keyboard that u type with.... easy peasy... Once u press this key, u just paste it into the paint program and save it... Then u can post it up like any other picture

Helps the guys see what you see without having to re-type it.

ta7a9e4e.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

The best way is to use the following key combination:

Crtl + Alt + Shift + Print Screen

It will take a snapshot of the currently active window. Past it into paint and save as a jpg then upload wherever you want.

lol tried that to and nothing. no big deal anyway, it's probably a good thing that only mods can post in the buyer/seller review section anyway :) and it doesnt really phase me that i cant comment in there either as i have nothing that really needs to be said about the situation

lol. Your doing something wrong.

Hang on, why can't anyone post there? Where is it your actually talking about?

I can change permissions easy enough.

i seem to be missing the "see unread posts" button or whatever it was on the top left of my screen in the box with my avatar and link to inbox etc........

yeah, i am missing it too
see unread posts link isn't there

i don't think so,
maybe an update or a change has been made in the background, and it has affected something else ?

Me 4....I dont use that much...but its not there. Use the box on the right....thats what I use!! Motorman said beer oclock on the chat feed over an hour ago...I dont think its getting fixed tonight!!

you can still use the Last 24 Hours Posts link on the left hand side of the page at the bottom until it gets fixed.

Latest posts

Back