Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im missing it too. That was my favourite function

Its back now. I had to temporary disable it for some reason.

Wheeeew its back.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

i noticed the Arcade has gone again the other night, but forgot to post it here
stoozo has just reminded me

also some of the recent new members' avatar pics are not all working in the new posts column on the right again

Arcade working again as well.

Put some new games in there while I was at it too.

nah it's working for me, and refreshing as per normal

i cant get rid of the big black notification box on my phone though, the one that pops up before you log in.
there is no tab to close it, even if i enlarge it to 500%

it wont show that i'm logged in either, but if i click on the latest posts it will when that page opens.
this is on my Galaxy S4, so i hardly come on here with it.

Do yourselfs a favour and get tapatalk!! Sooo much better on mobile and so easy to upload photos etc

Yeah likes are working fine for me as well.

Gooseman you need to change what your looking at from participated to unread. That will show everything. Working for me.

Is there anyway I can remove the announcement? I like a lot of the content on this forum and would be keen to contribute but having to scroll past the same announcement on every page asking for a paid subscription is enough to keep me away. You say its not compulsory but reading the request for payment is? Does the announcement go away if I subscribe?
Regards Rileyp

In the top right of the black box is an X, (bit hard to see), just click on that and it will be gone for good

Wow! I've avoided this site for years because of it. So annoying... Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back