Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it is sort of hidden against the black background

Anyone having issues with MR on tapatalk? Mine is in Arabic with random photos. I follow a few other forums to TT but its only MR that's playing up.

Im having the same problem but only on the first news feed page when I initially click on the app. When I go to the far right and sign in etc it goes away. I think its been hijacked by extremists coz the pictures are of bloodied knives and stuff like that

I have been copping it too.

It's something to do with Tappatalk itself as it only happens in the Feeds section.

I will check if there is an updated version and upgrade it shortly on the server side.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but i can't upload any pic's via my phone
I click on the add image box but nothing come's up on my screen it look's like it want's to but the screen is just opaque

I dont seem to have any problems
534727db6a1b747bd011181b701dff32.jpg

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Yeah Tapatalk work's ok with the insert picture's
But if you don't use Tapatalk it doesn't, won't work with my Galaxy S6 anyway

We don't have the two connected as there were some security issues that are not being addressed on Tapatalk. But give the forum a try via mobile browser. This software was made to be VERY mobile browser friendly.

Latest posts

Back