Miniriders Experience Awards

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Here is a list of the current awards. I have added a few more. If anyone would like to make suggestions, then feel free.

In regards to users points, don't hold onto the fact that you have x amount of points because this will change. Next on the hit list is to sort the points properly and decide what you get for each activity and change the points levels which will then recalculate everyone's points. Then it's onto our own Virtual Store were you can spend your points!! Stay tuned.

Activity Award

Goes to the user with the highest activity rating

Posting Award (AKA the Hillz Award)

Has the most post, replies, stickies, tags and threads.

Community Award

Has the most friends, reputation and is involved in social groups

Helpful Award

User that has the most replies to threads

Super Helpful Award (James DVDRip Award)

Goes to the member that goes out of there way to help fellow members

Mr Popular Award

Has the most friends on the site

there should be a super dooper old user award :) o buy the way the super helpful award has no image it shows up as a little red X

there should be a super dooper old user award :) o buy the way the super helpful award has no image it shows up as a little red X

Doesn't look like I do one for age otherwise I would mate.

Working on the pictures not loading. Might take a bit of time to sort it out.

Post whore award, for the person with the largest average post count average.

what about awards for noobs?

i wont be able to get most posts for years...lol

i wont be able to get community award for years cause im new

i wont be able to get popular award cause im fairly new

not sure about the activity award?

what about awards for noobs?

i wont be able to get most posts for years...lol

i wont be able to get community award for years cause im new

i wont be able to get popular award cause im fairly new

not sure about the activity award?

Looks like your in with a chance for the activity award though.

oh yer thump i dunno wether you have already covered this BUT

you know how you can click on someones user name and there is a drop down list of things about there experience points and stuff....well whats the go with the "shop" button?

What about an Excellence in Posting Standards Award? For oustanding use of correct spelling and grammar. :applaudit:

In all seriousness, it actually might make people take a serious look at their posts before they hit the submit button if it is going to affect their points.

you know how you can click on someones user name and there is a drop down list of things about there experience points and stuff....well whats the go with the "shop" button?

Check motorman's initial post.... "on to the virtual store... stay tuned" or something similar. I'm guessing the shop button will be for that when it's up and running.

Last edited:

The shop is a going to be a place where you can spend all the points you earn. There will be various things in there to purchase and more will be added all the time but its a lot of work to set up so we dont know when it will be open yet.
At first there will be virtual things you can buy to use on this site but we wont release all the details on what will be available until its all finalized. We hope to also add a few small products from our sponsors too ;).

oh really?

yay for me....oh wait...i havent won it yet..lol

Well the awards are automatically given to the user with the highest numbers in the particular category. None of us are sitting there working out who to give them to so awards can be won and lost at anytime.

Paid? Hahaha ha ha ha we dont get payed, were just good blokes who donate our time to keep this site on track and help it grow bigger and better :D

lol i know mate just having a dig..

Maybe one day when im worthy i will be able to help contribute a little more.

Latest posts

Back