Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
OK Guys here is our first comp for 2013.

I want to see the best looking garages that will then be voted on by the mods. Now this is not pictures of your shed, this is your bike with full details entered into our Garage. I want to see all the specs laid out and with pictures of the actual bikes and actions shots.

http://www.miniriders.com/dto_garage.php?

Winner get's a Miniriders Sticker Sheet, Car Sticker and a Custom User Title and Award.

Post your Garage Link's or Username in this thread for your chance to win. Comp ends March 31'st 2013. Winner will be notified a week after this.

Also appreciate any feedback on the Garage System.

Nick

Woohoo, get on it peeps. Damn I hope you guys like crash pics cause I'm good at that Shiz.

Styv_Loosekid_21, start up a photobucket account,
load up your pics there, then copy and paste in IMG code here on your post or into your garage

Where can i get my hands on that red oil cooler hose Harry ?? :focus:

Hey Nick the hose is from a store on eBay called autoperformanceonline search for Red Silicone Hose Fuel & Oil 1 Metre 8mm. It's the same place i got my blue lines from.

Hey Nick the hose is from a store on eBay called autoperformanceonline search for Red Silicone Hose Fuel & Oil 1 Metre 8mm. It's the same place i got my blue lines from.

Awesome thanks ya legend its on my have to have list

Come on guys let's all get involved and get our garages pimped out!!! :)

Once I get a chance I will clean the old girl and get some half decent pics, then update the garage pics and specs.

Ok guys i will put my hand up just put my new toy on that i have been playing around with the last month in my garage its not finished yet only have 2 bikes now instead of 5 lol but doesnt mean it will stay at 2 lol. As Nick said at the start that you can put your user name up so checkout My Garage Link above hope you guys enjoy checking my garage out.

Last edited:
Okay so i have got some other pics and tidied up my garage, one thing though i dont ride with anyone most of the time and can not get any action shots, but for proof it gets ridden and action footage, you can visit my youtube link at the bottom of this post. Come on people, spend an hour atleast updating or creating your garages. And i doubt anyones PC is as slow as mine lol.

Latest posts

Back