Miniriders Graphics Here They Are! Poll

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your opinion on the final product of the miniriders graphic kit

• The graphic are exactly what I wanted in terms of design

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • The finished product looks good , but could be improved ( please evaluate)

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • The Australian theme and design is tacky , I dislike the design

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I dislike every aspect of the graphic kit

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice as! id buy em for my bike but they sound expensive

Very nice,probably would look better on maybe black plastics??
I just wish I hadn't already just bought my two brothers graphics,but waited about 6 months for the miniriders ones and thought they were never gonna see the light of day.
Maybe when you get the klx ones I'll get a set,keep up the good work.

They are fuckin sick unit! Good work man. I dont know why people are sayin the colours are wrong they look awesome. If you changed the colour it wouldnt be Australian themed would it lol

you should get dreadful to advertise them in 50s brotherhood on like a mso elite or some mad bike and have a some hot chik in the background......

they are crap, dont give up ur day job
These are better ... OZ PITBIKE - Re:Ozpitbike Graphics Kit - OZPITBIKE

Tell you whats heaps funny , im helping out with the graphics for ozpitbike. They actually asked me to do them. Im working on some klx110 designs at the moment to help out. There is nothing between ozpitbike and me anymore. I hope this isnt the second round of Apitudex/tupac/kaos50s again , that would be a scream.

Mulisha , im 100% with you , if I changed the colours it wouldn't be emphasising the Australian affiliation with miniriders. It would just be another .com site

Pitbike kid - im keen for that haha , great idea especially with the girls

oi unit mx u gave me idea how much would it cost for u to make me a 1 of custom set and get them printed?

i thought of sumthin like a starwars theme or sumthin

i like em, id buy them. 75 bucks aint bad, just need some advance notice so i can get the moolah together.
does it come with numbers?

i like em, id buy them. 75 bucks aint bad, just need some advance notice so i can get the moolah together.
does it come with numbers?

he's name and numbers are a one of thing ,you will have to pay extra to get them done yould probly be looking at $100 instead of $75

they're awsome unit, if they fitted my rm i would get em! they have o be the best set of grafics i have ever seen, pitty or big bike! and at 75 a pop its at good price! props unit

I think they are really cool. The only thing I spotted was one of the boxing kangaroos with the spikey/star lookin thing off its back just doesnt look right.
Awsome effort dude keep it up!

yassar, silence, i will tell your mother ... ozzy ozzy ozzy oi oi oi ... i kill u

Last edited:
Plain? You should see them. Brightest colours around , its the light and shite camera. Just wait till there on the new bike and get some decent shots taken!!!

Love 'em! I reckon they look awesome! Unit has done a great job.. big props to you mate! As soon as I drop my bike and fuck my DC kit and plastics I will be hitting Unit up for a set of these these bad boys!

Hobo

Latest posts

Back