MiniRiders Hall of Fame!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
--THIS THREAD IS TO BE RE-OPENED, CLOSED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY--

With members coming and going due to various commitments, the following will be a list of those that have contributed to the forum in a helpful manner. This includes giving technical information, Regular Ontopic posts, Helping other users and generally being a good forum member.

Congradulations to Cass38a who joined on the 26th December 2006. with almost 900 posts Cass. has been a valid and supportive member of Miniriders, giving a hand to other members, from lifts to and from the track, showing his Fab skills and on the go projects. His dedication towards the forum is greatly appreciated and Will ALWAYS be a welcome life long member.

Miniriders Hall of Fame

In memory of our fallen miniriders

R.I.P

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this thread needs an update considering there's only 2 members added to the miniriders legends list as there are more that are worth a mention but I just have to make this addition to the list.

Cactus Jack

He would have to be the biggest Minirider Legend! His endless knowledge and detailed posts and replies have helped out so many members including myself and has taught so many so much. He is always there to answer all of the hard questions and takes the time to reply in great detail and always follows up his posts.

Cactus Jack = Minirider Mastermind

So on behalf of the Minirider community I would like to welcome Cactus Jack as a Minirider Legend.

I'm going to open this thread for a short time to hear any other suggestions of members that should become part of this list. With people like Cactus in this group the bar is set pretty high so you must have some good reasons why a member should be added.

This thread will be edited as necessary then closed untill the next time.

how about, hmmmm, hillz, i_ thump and fools33d , for their hard work and dedication, the forum would be nothing without them. props guys.

I reckon
Cactus_Jack- Nearly every post he writes is that technical and spot on that i cant understand a thing. Amazing knowledge

I_THUMP- Good Moderator
And probly all the other mods, without them the forum wouldnt be anywhere near as good as it is

I love that story,going to make a movie,get it on dvd,ring a contact,load em on pallets and send em out

--THIS THREAD IS TO BE RE-OPENED, CLOSED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY--

Hmm guess that didn't happen..

DvDRip: He has helped many of people out. He gets somethings wrong but were only human. :rolleyes:
Thump*140: He has also helped many people out with his tutorial threads on various subjects and knowledge about bikes.

There are a few more people but they aren't regulars :( Sadly as I think if they were regulars they'ld make great valued members.

Oh got to add props to the mods for keeping everything up to scratch. Great work boys:)

EDIT: I'ld also like to say sean01's is a great valued member..

Last edited:
yeah i opened it up ages ago

the ledgends list is for long time members past and present and highly renowned members in our community

so i'm not sureif rip and thump have done there penance yet but there making good head ways

i think foolsp33d and hillz will be a must i also think lou (unitmx) needs to go up here bretto has been around for a long time and still contributing some awesome stuff

Do i get an honorary mention for having the longest running thread that is actually useful? ba ha ha ha.
08 Atomik Blitz Review FTW. :D
300+ posts of pure awesome. ha ha ha ha ha!

I think i should get mentioned.....just for being a "renowned" member in the minirider community :D

Last edited:
yeah i opened it up ages ago

the ledgends list is for long time members past and present and highly renowned members in our community

so i'm not sureif rip and thump have done there penance yet but there making good head ways

i think foolsp33d and hillz will be a must i also think lou (unitmx) needs to go up here bretto has been around for a long time and still contributing some awesome stuff

I know you did.

Dabomd, unitmx and mini mullisha are great members... and I think they should also get a mention... I think that Thump* and DVD have conributed a fair amount of time this year to help out those in need of it...

Put yourself up there why your at it because with out you who knows what this site would be like... :D:D

Last edited:
There's a difference in being a regular poster & helpful member and being a MR Legend, I don't think I qualify for Legendary status.
being VIP is more than good enough :D

Latest posts

Back