MiniRiders Hall of Fame!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bump for the new addition to the MR Legends list

Dreadful aka Dready has been around here probably longer than any other active member and he has always been willing to help out anyone as best he can. He deserves to be added to this list and I know many of you will agree.

We should probably change the name though to the MR Hall of Fame instead because legends are dead and we dont want these fellas getting the wrong impression :D

Woo.. Go Dready.. He's a good bloke....

Congratz on the 3000 posts too I_THUMP lol

Well coolie beat me too it but I wanted to add the longer serving mods for all their work and of coarse Coolie for all his efforts including taking on the admin role and for all the work he has done behind the scenes.

So the members that are in the Miniriders Hall of Fame list so far are:

• Cactus Jack
  • Cassa38a
  • Coolmodee01
  • Dreadful
  • Foolsp33d
  • Hillz
  • I_THUMP
  • Madman
  • SnItChY
  • Thump*140

Woo.. Go Dready.. He's a good bloke....

Congratz on the 3000 posts too I_THUMP lol

LOL cheers mate although theres a few members catching up to me at a rapid pace and their posts are probably more valuable than mine :p. Theres no chance of anyone catching up to Hillz and his 87000 posts though :D

lol hillz has like 6 accounts, if he ad's them all up god knows how many he'd have

and congrats fellas

I should be on that list.

Bastards.

Yeah I think rossetti should be there he's a legend.. Wat.. Who said that *shifty eyes* :D

Cheers to all that helped me out on here.

I think it's a given that James be added to the list.

In Memorium....

DVDRip is the latest member to be inducted to the MiniRiders Hall Of Fame.

Ride On

A bump for the new addition to the MR Legends list . We should probably change the name though to the MR Hall of Fame instead because legends are no longer with us and we don't want these fellas getting the wrong impression :D

Well now might be a good time to start a TRUE LEGENDS list with DVDRip at the top as #1 ... RIP has now qualified in full ... Hopefully it'll be a long time before the list starts to grow ...

Well now might be a good time to start a TRUE LEGENDS list with DVDRip at the top as #1 ... RIP has now qualified in full ... Hopefully it'll be a long time before the list starts to grow ...

Agreed .... and yeah mate let's hope so

There's a difference in being a regular poster & helpful member and being a MR Legend, I don't think I qualify for Legendary status.
being VIP is more than good enough :D

Your there now mate, a true Miniriders legend and you will be sadly missed by all of us.

RIP James aka DvDrip

Done.

Last edited:
He'll be proud to have that on his resume` when he fronts up at the Pearly Gates ...

True Miniriders Legends
I hope we never have to add to this list again

* DvDrip RIP brother

Latest posts

Back