MiniRiders Hall of Fame!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually added the latest hall of famer last week but didn't get round to announcing it so I'll do it now while I remember lol. There's no doubt that Sean01 deserved to be on the list and I'm sure everyone would agree. He's been all over the forums for a long time now helping anyone and everyone with more than just their bike issues. His dedication to the forums and the knowledge he's shared over the past few years has been priceless.

Probably long overdue but as the saying goes it's better late than never ;).

Sean01, the master spanner spinning moderator has something else to tack on the end of his title now lol

cheers mate... iv been a member of probably 50+ forums over the last 10+ years and i gotta say this has been the only forum that makes a person feel really welcome.

most others are full of retards..

anyways, its also good to help another fellow mini rider out..

and i have to say, that while i have been here i have meet some pretty awesome people. lol im not going to name anyone because the list would be too long and id def miss heaps of names out..

also mini riders are def a different breed compared to riders from places like fmxaus..

im not planning on going anywhere any time soon so again cheers..

I'm not sureif rip and thump have done there penance yet but there making good head ways

i think foolsp33d and hillz will be a must i also think lou (unitmx) needs to go up here bretto has been around for a long time and still contributing some awesome stuff .

Last edited by a moderator:
Id like to nominate the shearer for his dedication to mini bikes by taking me to mini races for years and being an awsome brother also building a kool mini bike track and hosting the last mini bike race "shearers backyard 50 muster"

Id like to nominate the shearer for his dedication to mini bikes by taking me to mini races for years and being an awsome brother also building a kool mini bike track and hosting the last mini bike race "shearers backyard 50 muster"

Shearer is a legend but not quite yet a MR Hall Of Fame member. The people in here have either passed away or contributed a MASSIVE amount to Miniriders site and the sport as a whole.

I'm sure in the coming years he will be right up there. ;)

I know I havnt been here as long as most of you but from what I've read I think Carlts is worth a mention up there Also Dhz_xr8cing both valuable members in my opinion..

I appreciate the mention Cordogs, but I by no means deserve a mention here. I can't compare with the time and energy these guys have put into this immediate community and the mini-biking sport at large.

... maybe one day :)

A list of those that have contributed to the forum in a helpful manner. This includes giving technical information, Regular Ontopic posts, Helping other users and generally being a good forum member.

I thinks there's a few of you who qualify for this.. Just sayin! :)

Thanks for the mention cordogs its really appreciated but im with Carlts on this 1 aswell. I have done no where near enough to be at that level.

Thanks for the mention cordogs its really appreciated but im with Carlts on this 1 aswell. I have done no where near enough to be at that level.

Well that's what you say, but heaps of us owe it to you dude for pulling us outta the poo at the worst of times, and ya speak your mind which is appreciated.

I agree DHZ_XR8cing you have helped me out a quiet a few times when i read the replys or tuts you have written. rotn50 you have been a great help also as well as many others. This is a great forum and i enjoy being a member of it. Thanks Heaps Guys. :clap:

I'm glad to hear I have helped some people out.
I myself have had many frustration moments in the shed and on the track with things going wrong with my bike. Most of the time its human error.
I have had allot of help from other members on this site and that's what makes this site so great.
Sean01 is already in the Hall of Fame and its the knowledge and attitude of that bloke that sets the level so high and makes been apart of this elite group so special. I have many years to go and lots to learn before I even come close to deserve a mention here.

Is Bretto on this list ?
If he's not , surely he's a worthy candidate , a real og , he's been around before many of us

Latest posts

Back