MiniRiders on Facebook

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanK

Reaction score
Hey for all you Facebook fanatics out there, MiniRiders now has a Facebook group.

Come join the MiniRiders team and I on there - you'll get to see what we look like and connect in new ways.

Looking forward to seeing you all on there...

I will never signup for face book! Another internet fad to generate advertising dollars and nothing more.

You might see it like that but even so - it's worth it just to get back in contact with all your old mates.

Priceless...

now facebook hmmm ,is that internet thing still going ? hehehehe

whats face book:p?
i dont have any mates...new or old, and even less id wanna catch up with:p

my toes are my friends:)
and they dont back stab either

^^ another way to make our generation dumber, sh!t i don't even have MSN and all that other stuff.

Its a good way to catchup with Old mates, and keep up with all the party's and events!

Yeah its something you lok atfor 5 mins and never really need to go back to again, im the same i dont have facebook or anything like that.. just got a myspace page reppin 50s but thats it.. nothing like facebook tho

I will never signup for face book! Another internet fad to generate advertising dollars and nothing more.

If its the advertising your worried about google chrome has a really good ad block.

I see nothing.......... :)

and guess who now has facebook.....

and has status updates like "Around 3pm every day it's like Bejeweled happy hour :)" & "Bejeweled - top ten on my leader board are all over 700,000 - top 20 no one under 500,000!"

Latest posts

Back