MiniRiders on Facebook

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great for finding long lost relos ... and the odd stray kid or two ...

I think it's great that MR is expanding to new websites so good work to everyone. :)

I found 3 miniriders accounts on facebook.

Is that the one with 27 members?

Thanks motorman,

just liked on facebook.

Cheers,

:)

Right can I put my hand up for an admin role on facebook? Hasn't been updated in months....plenty of swap sites going on. I could potentially bring in new people excited about riding minis!! I still run a business page and a cross promotions page on there. I think social media is the key to getting new members on this site!! You pretty much need to get it linked up and cranking. Its essential in the business world today. I did a social media marketing course about a year ago! I know what we need....admin can feel free to hit me up about it! But its seriously lacking atm and has the potential to re invigorate miniriders forums. Just let me know and I can get it sorted, constantly updated and brining in new members by the dozens! I'm just lucky I randomly stumbled onto this forum on google....by the looks of facebook this forum was a desolate wasteland!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

nah, he doesn't have a facebook account

Nah as in no law suit? Or no as in motorman has no facebook account!?? If I had a real internet connection it'd be done by now....hope Motorman or the other site owner gets on here before 10am tomorrow or its seriously getting done!! Cordogs....as soon as the broad band is up ill do it! Pm me ya fb acc!!! Can't post mine or it'll mess my internet security up!!!!

Miniriders has a Facebook page, I'd wait for Nick to say ya or nay on this one mate, he might get you to be a joint admin of the page, wouldn't go doing anything without permission as it's not yours to do so.

Something needs to be done!!!! Its not a threat...ill drop it if its all to hard....but stealing customers from facecrack is something ill do happily for FREE!!

Won't get Motorman anywhere near FB, Hillz and Coolie are the mods for the MR Facebook page.
I'll send them a pm and see where they're at, probably just got caught up n forgot?

Did I read this correctly... You want to run the online / Facebook thing but you have no internet?
It doesn't seem to stop you from raping ever thread on here

Mate I usually get somewhere in the 4mbps range, changed ISPs a number of times if it drops below that. I didn't have internet for a few hrs a few days ago? Is that what you mean Karlos247

Last update was on April 2nd on miniriders fb so clearly even with no internet connection a monkey can do better than that!!!

Facebook page setup is designed to be paid for to 'boost' posts right? Wrong as long as you update and tag things properly you don't have to pay for anything. Not updating the fb page will kill it. Thats why its a desolate waste land! I run two other pages on facebook....go look up Stu's veggie patch....now 300+ page likes....how many people liked the orchid I posted yesterday? Over 10 yet? How many besides me have like the fifty of the month comp exactly?

Wow 10 likes?? You go stooge. I remember the first few days on our page when it was like that. Anyway good luck with your quest

Latest posts

Back