MiniRiders on Facebook

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate you need to step back a little your basically calling guys that have been apart of this forum for years useless, your new blood to this community and there's a way to tactfully go about things and IMO our way out of line mate. I joint run a facey page with this bloke ^^^ and know all the ins and outs so your knowledge doesn't mean you can shoot your mouth, leave it alone and leave it to the guys that actually run the forum and page to decide.

Last edited:
Mate you need to step back a little your basically calling guys that have been apart of this forum for years useless, your new blood to this community and there's a way to tactfully go about things and IMO our way out of line mate. I joint run a facey page with this bloke ^^^ and know all the ins and outs so your knowledge doesn't mean you can shoot your mouth, leave it alone and leave it to the guys that actually run the forum and page to decide.

Yeah the offer is gone mate. I offered to help because I understand advertising, facebook and how to promote business online since I am trained in it....But yeah i understand, sorry for stepping on peoples toes....

:crucified:

I think they would be open to your help , but I think the site needs to be updated more than a fb page
The calander needs to be updated & so does the blog , the last blog was over a year ago.
There is a lot going on around the country that is not being covered on this site.If it was covered on this site it would drive active member numbers up without a doubt

I think they would be open to your help , but I think the site needs to be updated more than a fb page
The calander needs to be updated & so does the blog , the last blog was over a year ago.
There is a lot going on around the country that is not being covered on this site.If it was covered on this site it would drive active member numbers up without a doubt

I know mate! Its all good they can run it how they want asking questions leads to warnings etc....dont rock the boat or you might get thrown out ;)

I didn't mean it that way
I meant they could do with your help as there is a lot going on that isn't getting covered

I will deal with this **** when I get back. Can't be ****ed and I'm on holidays.

I don't have time to cover everything that happens in minis all over the world. I rely on people to do writeups and take pics etc.

Anyone can write a blog entry and put it up. Pretty sure we had this conversation a year ago jase and seen nothing from you or anyone else since.

The site is what people make of it and all I do is provide a place for people to do talk about the sport we all love.

At the end of the day if the site shuts down because it's not viable it will solely be because people don't take the time to post here and do everything on fagbook. I can't think of the amount of people that are now so into minis all because of Miniriders.

I have seen so many people that say Miniriders means everything to them and yet they rarely come on now. What does that say?

At the end of day if we loose this site it will cost minis in Australia a blow I doubt it would survive. 21,000 members. No Facebook site or magazine will ever come close.

Had my say. Take it how you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facebook_like_thumb.png

I hear this is what all the cool kids on face book do. Nothin really to add as i still don't have a borkface signin, but i though i'd join in anyway :)

Stoozo enough.

Appreciate the enthusiasm but your going about it the wrong way.

We will speak when I get back.

1 more outburst and your gone for good though. Boys have warned you enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry if I upset anyone especially people on holidays!!! That wasn't my intention at all! I love miniriders forums and the people on here and what it does for the scene. I get over enthusiastic sometimes :thumbdown: Sorry again Motorman I look forward to a real chat when you're back from your holidays!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back