Miniriders Renovators

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1437790966712.jpg
This is the lintel to take the load from the roof 200x63x3000
Lvl's are designed to take much heavier loads than sawn tree timber.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Done for today, will try find time to flush it tomorrow
What do you think???

uploadfromtaptalk1437807814882.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437807825487.jpg

Yeah fine. I do heaps of flushing so i knew i could make it work. Easier than doing the cornice again and probarbly saved myself a whopping $5 in cornice lol.
The missus loves it and i reakon the house is warmer down the bedroom end. The wall furnace does have a back outlet pointing that way but only probarbly gets 1/3 of the total heat at best. So now with the big opening its just all heat everywhere...

uploadfromtaptalk1437983790022.jpg
This is where the butt join was below the cornice. Looks mint ey

Cheers, were doing the bathroom very shortly. Hopefully pay for the tiles this week. Using polished porcelain so it should look amazing!! Better than whats there now, our showerscreen broke the other day and fell off.

So i demolished my bathroom today.
Had every intention of taking before pictures but in all the excitement i forgot.
Just imagine an outdated and poorly executed, probarbly early 90's bathroom reno, with sh1tty marble look walk tiles and peach floor tiles..
Now it looks like this.
uploadfromtaptalk1439543760803.jpg
Thats my dad giving me a hand.
uploadfromtaptalk1439543797561.jpg
This is the old shower, take note of the rusty corner angle and mildew, there was just grout in the corners instead of silicone, no sign of any real waterproofing.
Tiler starts next monday so i have to install the bath and build a bath hob, needs re-screeding too but ill leave that for the tiler.

Alrighty Motorman this is your thread, I want to see some updates on this house of yours!!
how's it all going down there in mexico? :cheeky-smiley-005:

What a trip...... I just read through the first few pages again and man its incredible what we can build when we put our minds to it.

Last edited:
Haven't really been doing a lot lately as all my cash has been going to wedding.

Have started extending my driveway to fit 2 cars so will grab some pics of that but it's slow going. Been too bloody hot to be digging.

At the end of the year when we start our major reno's I will be adding a tonne of pics.

Ahh the old Wedding will do that every time! Plenty of time for reno's later. How long till the big day now?

It's the 23rd of April mate. Getting closer now. Got everything organised pretty much which is good. Pretty stressful stuff money is going out at a ridiculous rate. lol

Latest posts

Back