Miniriders ride day frankston.. Late Jan

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styv_Loosekid_21

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have spoken to stoney from the frankston mx track about having a ride dy at frankston track late January.. Date still to be decided as I'm trying to work it all in with the shops and people that's can make it..

But speaking to this fella said we can have the track re built and fresh for us either Saturday or the Sunday which is great and have our own BBQ. Ill be there from before the gates open watering the track if you want to come lend a hand have some Brecky etc would be great

Just want to make it a good turn out unlike the last flops that happened..

I have invited all shops to come out banners are ok to set up, so come along spread the word I will make it an official page on Facebook for it.

Let make it one of the better ride days. The track itself now is wicked!! Well worth the money step ups step downs doubles big tabos off camber rollers big sandy corners great fun

Nice one Styvan, good to see the Mexicans following suit with the ride days! ;)

Get on this guys, there is no better time to ride your mini than at these ride days. Heaps of like minded people gathered at the one ideal spot for the sake of twisting the throttle wide open and having an awesome day, even if you just want to rock up and roll around on the track for a bit.

But if you feel like your wanting a challenge there's always someone with the capability and willingness to take you on too.

Great day out guys you won't regret making the effort. :thumbup:

Il be there. Name a date and a time and il be there. Il get there early too give ya a hand. Good to see ya back on the bike man.

Thanks fellas

Spreading the word to your mates with any size pitbike no matter of brand were there to have fun why not do it with heaps of us...

Count me in dude.

I will be there early and pay for a BBQ spread for everyone.

Hopefully this is something we can do regularly.

Going to do another newsletter for Christmas soon so will put something in there as well.

Please consult with me on the ride day though Styv. Banners are an iffy one as we have sponsors here to look after as a no 1 priority.

Hmm I wonder if the dirt dolls would help out with promo and we could run a women's class, and a mixed class? 12/14" limited class for the mixed. I'm sure we could rig up a photographer and get pro shots of people's bikes with girls! Yeah I reckon I can make it down! Should be a blast!

Mate I'm so hanging for a ride. You have no idea how much I'm hanging for this.

Be good to get a few tips from you boys as well. :)

Thanks so much for organising.

Is this still happening? I went down there and it looks amazing. I almost feel like I suck so much that id be better off on the kiddies track, even that looks good now haha.

Hrmm yeah seems like everything's planned and organised over facebook now! But I'm gonna go down to frankston next Saturday, come too and we can just have a crappy riders ride day on the kids track, battling it out haha

There was around 2 kids on the track all day yesterday. Like a ghost town each week now

Yeah there is always plenty of kids on that track. Oh well I'll be there Saturday with all the kids haha. Fortunately I look like a 10 year old so i'll blend in. Sucks that this has fallen through tho and not planned

Guys I have been on leave and have stayed away from computers as that's the last thing I want to do on my break.

This ride day will definitely be happening. It just won't be this weekend. When I'm back onboard full time this is at the top of my list.

I now have my 2nd b grade rider for the Miniriders.com race team setting up this year and will fill you all on that and a couple of other really cool things happening this year. Going to a big one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pity it didn't go ahead, the track was groomed this week too.

Latest posts

Back