Miniriders Track (EOI)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottWADZ

Reaction score
Hey everyone iv'e had this crazy idea about 3 years ago but never got the opportunity to try and get it organised but now it's possible.

Ok ill stop rambling on and say it,
My Parents are on a 15 acre block of land which starts ontop of a hill making its way downhill which they use for there livestock, but behind there from half of the property they have an empty paddock which i'd say roughly 5 acres in size. has a nice hill in it, a lake where my current pitbike track is based around.

i was thinking if enough people where to get involved we could possibly turn it onto a Miniriders Track for local events (South East suburbs Melb area). there would obviously be a small fee for entry for maintenance/labour work that will be needed to create such a track but i thought it would be a great place to start.

Let me know your feedback on the idea and other Pros/Cons of it.

Id be keen, much closer than the other property..How would the property fair to noise is another problem

I suddenly want to marry you.... sadly im straight.... :p
yeah sounds like an awesome idea, you'll probs need a car park and maybe a little cabin for food and where people can sit around and get a refreshment! that type of thing! even if its made with a hammer and some nails! it'll work! you may need to look into some insurance aswell.... also some race marshalls, im sure if ya slap a few mates on shell be right!
other then that mate sounds awesome!

Noise shouldn't be a problem as the property behind us have there bikes blasting pretty much every weekend . there is flat ground where shelter can be built .

Race marshalls shouldn't be hard to find or could always be a +1 event hahaha, the hard part would be the insurance i reckon, as it's not a official moto track or club not yet anyway :p

let me in one weekend :p i will help you carve a track with my back tyre :p
You need public liability if it was to be more than a couple guys that are not going to sue..

just read up about this type of shiz, all you have to do is when people check in and pay the fee at the gate, MAKE them sign a waiver, in the event of injury or death, even damage to your/their belongings/bike

just read up about this type of shiz, all you have to do is when people check in and pay the fee at the gate, MAKE them sign a waiver, in the event of injury or death, even damage to your/their belongings/bike
you also need public liability etc incase something does happen you personally do not want to be sued.
Other things you have to do is keep it relatively safe to the best of your ability etc.

thats only if you were to have a proper track there though, a mess around area with a track cut into it wouldnt need that till you get the numbers

You don't need public liability, toordan and Bacchus marsh didn't have it, sign a waiver and your good to go, just like we all did at those tracks. If I die well it's doing something cool at least. If your fair dinkum I could organise a bobcat and a few blokes with bikes to rough out a track. I'm keen, cause Berwick is close for me, hahah

Just trying to convince the old girl to allow it to happen so doing extra work on the farm after hours hahhaa

Just build your own track to muck around on i reckon. Getting a race organised is massive.

Latest posts

Back