Minitard Track Day - Sunday 16th May 10am-3pm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
Hey guys next track day is on Sunday the 16th of May. We have the track for five hours this time!

Its $25 per rider but your welcome to share bikes - A few last time took one bike and had one Junior & one Senior rider worked really well.

Would be great to see some more new faces, if only to watch. Spread the word this can't happen without you guys/girls to support the event.

IMG_202572.JPG

Last edited:
i see a peg on the ground!!!! do you guys like the MX style riding position? most of us in VIC go the road style

bugger ;( i finish work at 12, then im driving to Goldie to pick bike up buy the time i got there it would be over

i cant i took this shift so i could get last Friday off, and i need the cash, i will be at the next one cause then ile head to bdv after hahha

Should be there dude, I will be running dirt tyres though, my tard tyres don't fit my swing arm.. I will be hopefully bring my 110 and mso.. Or just my 110..

count me in!!! might be on motard tyres but most likely will be on knobbies
time for another great track day (if i have the tank done in time maybe i should get a new one?)

See you trackside - hopefully I can get some of my mates with me.

I have a small question...

Can I ride my 110 with the little kiddies??

I don't really want to be a moving witches hat for the big kids haha

Matt bring your riding gear, can't say you'll be able to get 100's of laps but your welcome to have a few laps on my bike (you might have to pay the 25 tho) but i'm sure it'll be worth the grin on your face

Matt bring your riding gear, can't say you'll be able to get 100's of laps but your welcome to have a few laps on my bike (you might have to pay the 25 tho) but i'm sure it'll be worth the grin on your face

wow, now thats a hard to refuse offer :eek: hmm, well il call me mate tomoz:D and i doubt i could last one lap haha, neever ridden tard befor but iv been told i wont turn back

Sounds sick Pete.. Will be there for sure... Taking my bike down in the back of my mums pulsar! haha

Matt.. You better bring gear! You can have a couple of laps on my 110 if you can handle the awesome power of it.. haha..

Latest posts

Back