Minitard Track Day - Sunday 16th May 10am-3pm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm, will be crf50 based, got tyres coming from sam, will be chucking my current engine (worked yx140) in it till i get a second engine, umm im currently finding a frame and will go from there:)

theres alot more, but i realy dont wanna type it lol.

in a nutshell it will be a shitter for me to decide weather i want to spend some coin and build a better bike (looks for jobs) haha

cool man well all sounds good, ill wait for down the track to see pics of it in the next archy track day. remember once you go motard, you'll never go back.

remember once you go motard, you'll never go back.

:( after a few rides on Pete's and Ty's bikes, i think its allmost more fun then dirt :eek: noo, its sucking me in, i cant hold on, noooooo. nar its all good, im making sure i keep my dirt up and running and will be hitting up dirt aswell!:D

:( after a few rides on Pete's and Ty's bikes, i think its allmost more fun then dirt :eek: noo, its sucking me in, i cant hold on, noooooo. nar its all good, im making sure i keep my dirt up and running and will be hitting up dirt aswell!:D

just wait till you can give my bike the beans.. you were riding very safe and with time you really do get addicted to speed !

just wait till you can give my bike the beans.. you were riding very safe and with time you really do get addicted to speed !

Yeah, I recall overtaking him on my 110 in the first run he had on your bike... But the second one he was getting faster...

the moral of the story is... im slow:p haha. yeah Pete, your bike is nuts my right hand was my death or not death hand:p its crazy to see you guys going round, the speed is insane!

Latest posts

Back