• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mix parts, want gone asap make offers.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
1. Lifan 110 3 valve W/ Brand new lifan adjustable ignition system, Mikuni carb with near new Uni Filter, NGK lead, T3 Minis billet dress up kit. Just had a new clutch put in. Runs first kick. $200 for the lot.
2. CNC rear brake lever good condition few scratches undearneath that you cant see. $30
3. Kawasaki 650 front Master Cylinder, in good working order. Just put on a new Genuine Kawasaki lever. $45
4. PitsterPro front Master cylinder only had 2 hours work like new condition comes with braided line $25
5. PitsterPro Pegs, good grip like new only 2 hours work. $15
6. Rear brake set up, near new blue brake line from the U.K, Twin pot brake, Master cylinder with remote CNC alloy tank. Wasnt working last time I was riding but couldnt be anything major. $40 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
7. Pro Taper bars only 4 hours old. Like new (except for under the throttle which you dont see) straight as an arrow with $35 Renthal grips. Hour meter . $50 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
8. CNC 1/4 throttle, Like new $27.
9. Pegs, pegmount, stand. Crappy condition odd pegs $5.
10. Forged kick starter, Mechanically great paint has worn a little but still looks alright can repaint if you wish only few hours old. $20 SOLD
11. Braced CRF50 style frame, Professionally powdercoated bright blue and black subframe. (one bolt on the engine mount broke inside the frame so it was drilled out and retapped to a oversized 10mm Allen key bolt. Has worn a little paint off the top of the subframe but you cannot see this. can touch up if you wish. $100 SOLD/B]
12. OKO 24mm Flatslide carb. Like new had a go at tuning it and never got around to finishing it. Note: It does have the round jets. $35 SOLD
13. Molkt carby W/tb filter. Only a few hours old looks brand new. $35
14. Pitster Pro Black gear lever like new $15
15. Front Wheel, W/15mm Axle, 95% tread on a innova tyre. One bolt snapped inside the thread just needs to be pulled out with an easy out. only a few hours use. $50
16. Rear wheel, W/15mm Axle, Bridgestone tyre 95% tread with good tube. spent $200 getting the rim with new tyre, axle, tube etc. $60 SOLD
17. Forks, They have been banged up and deffinatly need some TLC. I bought a new bottom tripple tree for it just needs to have new bearings. $30
18. Fastace rear shock (fully adjustable type) With the good 250lb spring. You cant buy them with the good spring only the 500lb. So i bought 2 models to put the good spring on the good shock. Great condition - $65 SOLD
19. Fastace rear shock (rebound adjustment only) 500lb spring. okay condition missing the out side washers but can just use regular washers $35
20. Alloy swingarm W/axle spacers. Has 2 different height adjustments. Amazing condition and is very strong. Like new to suit 15mm axle. $100 SOLD
21. White plastics with Unit sticker kit. kit was $150 in great condition with KLX110 number plate $40
22. Brand new push button killswitch (without clamps) $8
23. CRF50 style fuel tank, near new with billet fuel cap in new condition $35
24. Head off a PitsterPro z160HO Engine. 2 hours use. complete with covers just doesnt have the cam sprocket. $50.

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
Cash on pickup, Bank deposit, Paypal.

REASON FOR SELLING:
Dont ride it enough, could do with some cash.

EXTRA INFO:
Majority of the parts only have a few hours on them if that. So grab a bargain. Can also lower prices for package deals.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Berwick, Victoria. PM and email [email protected]

PICTURES:

samboy_93

samboy_93

samboy_93

samboy_93

samboy_93

samboy_93

Last edited:
pm sent last night too
and postage price for the front wheel too please

cheers, craig

Im interested in the swingarm, rear wheel with axel and spacers, and your good shock. How much posted to SA 5094?

il have the frame pm me or txt me m price wit postage to newcastle nsw

i will take the bars how much posted to darwin?

sam, you need to clear your pms too, i cant reply.

i wont worry bout the front wheel, thanks
but price inc reg post on the other 2.
will transfer cash asap.
craig

Last edited:
hi,
just wondering if my parts were posted?
7 days and havent seen them.
could you send me the registered post tracking number please?

cheers, craig

Hey Sam,

Just relayed your last message to Craig via means of a PM.

Cheers,
Carlton

can you post pics of the plastics please?

sam,
i still havent received these parts?
pm sent
cheers, craig

sam, the parts were on my doorstep when i got home today, thanks

Latest posts

Back