• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mix parts, want gone asap make offers.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent about 1/4 turn throttle and PP footpegs earlier tonite, cheers Mick

im keen on the engine ! gonna put it in my 50 for the time being..
how much would shipping to Newcastle NSW be?

yeah haha, keen for the engine, do they go any good? gonna put it in my 50 maybe.. any tutorials how to put them in?

Not sure of the exhaust port angle or availability of certain 3-valve parts, but should go just as good as a china 2valve 110, same flywheel i think, engine look clean and nice in black.

parts dont matter , only gotta last a little bit... reckon itd go good in my 50? you got fcacebook rotn? easier to talk, add me jammo archer

na no facebook mate, to many grubs on there.

Sorry sam i will have to withdraw my offer of purchase on the 1/4 turn throttle, i was hoping to get it by a certain date but no response to posts or PMs and ive run out of time and willsource one somewere else Cheers, PM sent

Last edited:
Sam hasn't been on since 19-04-2012, probably looking elsewhere until he comes back online and re bumps this thread...

That's all good i needed the part for a build that's 99% finished, ill source one at work, but we don't have black.id rather wait but can't so i pm for nil confusion

I will take the shock if it is around 280mm ( C/C ) & if you ever come back?>

19. Fastace rear shock (rebound adjustment only) 500lb spring. okay condition missing the out side washers but can just use regular washers $35

Latest posts

Back