Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinisterkid131

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new here,
i'm just wanting to share my build as i've just brought a CRF50 a few days ago.
it's completely stock, and i'm wanting to do the basics of h/d fork springs, rear shock, bar kit, exhaust and pegs .
i'm hoping that will make my bike a bit more fun..
what do you guys suggest for upgrade bar kits ?
I was going to drill holes for standard china bar clamps and bmx bars, and so on, but for $280 I figure the BBR Bar kit would be a much better option ??

Last edited by a moderator:
The bbr kit has been taken down now.. does any one know of any online site that are worth a look for parts? All I can find is protsper bar kits on ebay ?

Ok thanks mate.. is there any other sites as theres still a few bits n pieces im trying to find.

And I just checked the bike id plate thing and its a 13 model the bike shop mislead me.

It will have been made in 2013 but it will still be a 2014 man. Happens with almost every bike. 2014 model comes out in like july of 2013.

Csn anyone suggest where to find some decent quality controls for my bars, I got the two brothers clamp n protaper bars kit but the cables, throttle, and break feel cheap n nasty and the cables are falling apart.. I dont wanna spend crazy money but need half decent quality. . Any help is much appreciated. .

FB_IMG_13983262523348349.jpg

Still sitting stock but can any one suggest a shock the go with the twobros 1inch extendon fork kit??
I just picked up a freebie ramp yesterday and ive cut it down, added extra support, painted it black and got 2 boards on. Hopefully finish it tomorrow then look for a location. .

20140508_181856.jpg

Im going to build a decent big down ramp can anyone suggest what sort of distance the stock 50 will take with a good landing??

Latest posts

Back