Mojo provert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavlar_92

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This was just about the only website I could find anything on the MOJO provert 125.
Recently bought one of these second hand and was wondering what they are worth nowadays? It's in perfect running order but I can't find enough information online about them. Any info would be great! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Welcome to Minirider's,

Yeah it look's like the 05 06 Provert, the frame's were pretty strong for an early bike.
They sell for around $400 and up depending on condition etc

i bought the one after yours which was the first or 2nd motovert afew years ago. the one with the 138 and grey flame motovert sticker kit.
mine had barely anything with it. just the engine, frame and forks. for about 200 with another almost complete pitpro 150.

the day after i bought it my friend found the frame on ebay for about 400-500. not sure if thats how much they are really worth but i did also see a roller for about the same money around the same time. was afew years ago now though.

mojo made proverts in 2003-2005 i think then they became motoverts in 2004-2010.

has been very hard to find the right parts and bearings for it. so you are very lucky to find a complete one.

http://www.miniriders.com/china-builds/36669-motovert24s-10-open-perimeter-build.html
thats mine but probably isnt much help as im also struggling to find parts for it. but hope its some help.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the replies!
Like I said, a friend sold me it with us knowing nothing about what it was and had no paperwork etc and gave me it cheap! So it sounds like I got a bargain there!
Great little runner to think it's from 05/06. Thanks again for the info! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back