Money you have blown!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screw cards :) nerds :)

1) rc nitro car
2) ipods
3) psp

minibikes.... and take away food .... use to be alcohol but thats getting overrated these days... should get back into that when im 18!!!!
and hmmmmm thats it i buy nothing but minibike parts and food...... :D

I think the easier question would be What money havent you blown?]

My answer would be simple coz theres very little of my money that I havent blown. Theres no point having money if u aint going to use it and enjoy it.

Spent about $250 on a RC helicopter which i never use. Its perfectly good but i just never use it.
FOR SALE if anyone is interested...

I'll give u $50 plus postage for it lol coz I owe my bro in law a new helicopter coz I crashed his and on top of that I stuffed the motor :eek:

lets see here ... ciggys, takeaway, the whores, a hangover and a good nite...that was my weekend hahaha

POKIES! :( GRRR THEM THINGS ARE EVIL.... (unless they pay out-then they are wicked!)

Fuel- well not so much a waste, but pointless driving and WASTING the said fuel is...

Smokes.. ok so I enjoy my cigs.. but they ARE a waste I guess...

Grog, you dont buy it.. you only rent it...

Strippers.. While it might be all good on the night.. the next day when you want smokes, or petrol.. yep.. that was a waste!

I find it funny how many people think of their RC's as a waste, all because you got something cheap, that broke on its first outing.. same goes for the mini bikes.. Good stuff aint cheap and cheap stuff aint good!!

there is other things but im not going to mention them on a family forum :lol:

RC's, had 3, broke 2
My bike ( soon to be Bike's ):)
Parts for my bike
My Pushie, already broken FFS
Almighty alcohol :Frothing from the mouth:
Plasma T.V

The list goes on.....
:)

and another $100 into the pokies :(

What do you all do with these broken RC's!!?? if you can all post some details in the RC thread, id be more than willing to take them and make some room at your place for you.. will pay postage only :D

$4000 worth of RC Stuff, RC stuff i spent money on:
TT-01 (Drifter)
TA-05 (Drifter
RC10T4(Racing Truck)
Axial Crawler
Losi Mini Truck
Radio Gear
Brushless Set Ups
Ahh well, is what you get for working in a hobby store

hmmm

jack daniels
to much illegal stuff (not any more)
ciggy's (not any more)
cars they are money hungry f#%ers
hotwheels cars

every cent spent on bike is worth it same as house
my nitro buggy is sic it gets heaps of use in summer luv hitting the bmx tracks but ya replace a few parts so i spose coin goes that way

aaagh the smile on my boys face when i end to end the thing is worth it

If you know me, i am very precious with my money. I don't get an allowence or pocket money, so i dont get much money, axcept for when i do sum gardening 4 mum and dad, but thats like every 6 months if im lucky and the most ive ever gotten 15 bucks. So i am torn a fair bit, i want some moto clothes, or a new frame for my pitty, but i dont want something big to break on my RM and ill have no money, see my dillemma. Mum and Dad will probably pay for it if i don't have money, but that isnt really fair. And i am the only one in my family ( out of us kids) that saves. Took me about 5 years to get my first bike ( all by myself money wise) and disdnt' spend a cent while i was saving. Then the bike started breaking, then Mum and Dad started paying for most of it

what havent i blown money on????

i got 5 rcs
a rm80
a 146 pitbike
a pocket bike

ive spent a couple a hundred on my bmx and its in pieces in my rooom

but in sayin that i get $500+ a fortnight

well my bikes mostly but i dont think its a waste as i love the sport.
but mostly shit like,
ciggys
cougar
food
rc car i never use cause i busted the controler
ps2 games have so so many
pc games
and my dam car likes to reach into my pocket alot to

push bike,(stolen)
pocketrocket (over paid and broke)
thumpstar pro
rm125 bought 3200, sold 2400
hilux suf turbo diesel, paid 7500 and rolled it

over a grand worth of gear,
two 125's,
a 50,
a 150 quad,
a 200 quad,
helmets and gloves for all my siblings, soon to be jackets for all of them too,
bunch of parts for the quads,
150 lifan engine for one of the 125's,
soon hopefully a ute from dad... :)

well i bought a push bike $250 from big w once gesus crist what a piec off s#*t the front rim snaped in half going (UP) a hill causing an unicspected front flip that cost like $150 then the rear wheel hub fell apart at high speed coasing one hell of a stop another $150 know the gears are broken and skip and the petals fall off and its like riding a pogo stick hahahaha.then thers my two loved pittys spent well over $5000 on them and ther still chinies lolthats what u get 4 workin at a moto shop somthin new comes in and its already on my bike befor it even hits the shelf.

o then thers the car that will never give me the money back 4 and a 26cc rc boat that was $500 and i used it 4 like an hour befor it got stuck in a pond in all the weeds than staled and i had 2 go get it know its sittin in the garage any one whant it $300 almost brand new.hahahahahah

Latest posts

Back