Mongoose pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
I was walking through K-mart today and stumbbled across a mongoose(you now the push bike company) pit bike, yes kmart now sells pit bikes very scary!!! lol. it looked very dodgy and they didnt have a price has anyone heard of these? what engine? ect.

ahahahaahah me and my mate where talking about imagining a mongoose pitbike yesterday and what it would be like ,thats real strange mongoose should just give up there heavy paper weights

No real suprise, its just like apollo originaly just made pushys now they are one of the major manufucturers of pit bikes (although one of the cheapest made as well) who make all these AGB bikes. I would hope the mongoose would a bit better quality cause i used to ride there BMX bikes and they were allways one of the higher quality bikes out there.

sounds cool, mongoose pit bike haha wonder if my sports shop will get them in

Sell out mofos , they made good pushies back in the day then they sold out.... They'll sell em for a hundred and fifty bucks .lol

So soon they'll be everywhere... but I think every clown that buys one will be punnished for their stupidity when they come up short snapping frames and folding themselves like deckchairs in the process .
That's my prediction for the mongoose pitbike

A ghastly parade of terminal mechanical failures with a generous amount gruesome injuries generated by stupidity and ignorance ...should be entertaining , coming to a track near you :D

Appollo and mongose bicycals are both top of the range and bottom of the rang its just depends how much u want to spend on the bike, they both have cheap and expensive high quality range....

Also my Friends were telling me about these mongoose pit bikes and they said they looked mad althought i havent seen them, they said the 50 is like 900 and the 125 2 grand.

Thrashed Thumpy were are u form??

Im from darwin?

mate i havent seen the bike they said it looked ok for a pity, he has a yz 80.... mabye u saw a cheaper version of bike??

50 is 1200 and 125 1900 my brother told me bought them but he said they looked pretty good

I was walking through K-mart today and stumbbled across a mongoose(you now the push bike company) pit bike, yes kmart now sells pit bikes very scary!!! lol. it looked very dodgy and they didnt have a price has anyone heard of these? what engine? ect.

What the fark is the world coming to? :confused: :confused: I bet sooo many kids will get sucked into these! and then wonder why the bike is shit!

then they will upgrade to a better pit bike opening up the industry! GO K-MART

(thats if they dont die)

Page 27 of the Xmas 06 catalogue. They look okay to me, but only time will tell.

i wanna get 1 just to see how quick i can snap it

yeh saw them in the catalogue
every kids gonna want one for xmas now. i feel sorry for them lol.
the prices are bullshit for wat ur gettin

Latest posts

Back