Monkey 40th Anniversary Special

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and if you want a vintage bike then whats the point in buying one that was made last year or so? Not the same as having a classic one.

I reckon they look shit, have a look at the 30th Anniversary model and it makes this one look like a cheap chinese knockoff. 3500 would be a reasonable price if it was complied, where do honda get off charging 1500 more than a xr50 for a bike that is no more exspensive to make

i agree, whats the deal, no compliance plate, what a joke, i have a chinese knock off with compliance and cost me over half the price, i would consider buying one if it was ADR approved. I only brought the rip off cos z's with compliance are impossible to find, well when i was looking they where. I still want an original

so if there makin z's again does that mean we can buy new parts for them

the 40th's are now ADR Complied so you can register them now, plus you can buy new parts for them for ages, bloke called groovey guru hes like a mystery mad got shit loads of NOS Honda Z50, CT70 all mini trail gear, plus pommy land heaps of gear. But if anyone wants a 40th wanna get in quick there was only a limeted amount with ADR Plates, QLD is sold out NSW still got a few Thomas Lee Motorcycles in Moree where i live still got a couple left as i delivered them to Thomas Lee,

Nah mate they do, I bought one on fri from Sydney city motorcycles

only a select few were made with comp plate

because they werent selling ,an 08 model bike with a 09 comp plate ,and a sticker complate at that

my bike is 35 yrs old i wanna see a 08 40th in 530 yrs and see if there comp plate sticker is still there

only 1 real zed and it aint an 08 model

those dirty stickers:mad: self voiding.... great for if you want to repaint...

BUT! unnecessary ONCE REGISTERED:D it took a LOT of correspondence before the RTA told me that....

any vehicle without a compliance plate(post '89) can usually have a "letter of compliance" supplied after contacting the manufacturer...(and replacement compliance stickers...) its all there on the rta website for those that care to look... and if the vehicle model is a compliant vehicle...

though Z50's are a grey area...but, if Honda complies one, why not another? more than likely import fees and ...supply and demand....

this is also another old thread....

These 40th anniversary monkies are ADR complianced.....how do I know? I've got one

you along with 400 others australian wide wooopeeeeeeeeee

lol

there nice but old school zeds are where its at :D

how do i know >>> iv got 1 :eek:

Latest posts

Back