Monkey Info Request

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trail-1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me figure out what year this bike is?
this bike is sort of an odd ball to me, It has a lot of stuff my old mini trail didn't have such as turn signals and removable front end.
The tag at the front of the frame has a Z50A, and a small silver tag has NO. Z50AE 103196 on it.
Any help would be appreciated.. Thank, AL
008.jpg

it looks like it's a 1968 as you already know, with the engine number, 1 of the earliest 20,086 made
Honda50.com Model Vin Decoder

i posted in your other thread too,
have a look at the back of the frame near the axle for another set of numbers/letters too

thanks.. I looked at the rear frame sections and didn't see anything.
I'll have to do a little more cleaning to see if I find those numbers.

this is for sale on Ebay atm, would be good to get and frame it-
1968 Honda Mini Trail Z50 Specs Sales Ad Vintage Mini Bike Minicycle | eBay

1000x1000.jpg

I've been beating myself up looking at pictures and I.D. numbers. I think this bike was brought overseas or something. It has all the features of a JDM z50z. 6 volt system, signal lights, removable front end, etc.. Anyone else here have a z50z that I could compare this one to?

It is a 1969 because of the hardtail and lights. The 1968 was a hardtail, but did not have lights. I have a 1968. My post, 1968 z50 info needed, has a photo of it. CHP Motorsports has a chart on their website to identify the various years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back