monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys.

We have made 2 new sub forums under Z-Mini's to accommodate you guys.

We are going to try and speak to the owners of monkeygarage and see if we can merge all the build threads and tech articles over here so you won't loose all those years of information.

Just make sure that any new member coming over here know's the way we do things. For starters, threats of ANY NATURE will result in instant bans. Admin can check PM's to ensure everyone is playing nice.

We already have a fair bit of Zedder stuff around here. It's great to have all you guys on board.

Thanks fella's we all appreciate it

Ok guys.

We have made 2 new sub forums under Z-Mini's to accommodate you guys.

We are going to try and speak to the owners of monkeygarage and see if we can merge all the build threads and tech articles over here so you won't loose all those years of information.

Just make sure that any new member coming over here know's the way we do things. For starters, threats of ANY NATURE will result in instant bans. Admin can check PM's to ensure everyone is playing nice.

We already have a fair bit of Zedder stuff around here. It's great to have all you guys on board.

retrieving all the build threads , and tech sections would be brilliant .
theres tonnes of valuable monkey info that will be lost otherwise .
when it comes to it ,, the members "were" the info .

yes mg needs to go back to the old way good builds, good info, good people, no bull crap,
with people not using it to make money

Cheers mate, good to know that I'm not the only one fed up with the cr@p that has been blocking the sewer.

Cheers mate, good to know that I'm not the only one fed up with the cr@p that has been blocking the sewer.

that also means blocking some of its current members and not letting them back,

Last edited:
Don't worry guys we will be keeping a close eye on all new registrations to ensure anyone that caused crap over there will be banned from here straight away.

good work, ive seen how you guys run this place over the last few years and you seem to have crap all toruble and everyone gets along with a little bit it sh!t stiring
the way a forum should run

hec the damage has been done, unless poeple withdraw there threats to take legal action the site wont be back up till it all gets sorted,

yes mg needs to go back to the old way good builds, good info, good people, no bull crap,
with people not using it to make money

Biggest problem is most people that make threats of legal action never do.. so we could be down for the count for awhile.

Most forums have the ignor option against user names it'll block everything . people need to use that button.. I know I've done it in the past about 4 years ago.

Hey guys,

just went to monkeygarage to get some info on my Dax,
and get my weekly fix ut it has been shut down,
without monkeygarage i wouldnt have learnt 3/4 of the stuff i know now,
great bunch of guys and a whole lot of knowledge,
its a shame that a few people ruin it for the rest of us....

hope its back up soon...

Biggest problem is most people that make threats of legal action never do.. so we could be down for the count for awhile.

Most forums have the ignor option against user names it'll block everything . people need to use that button.. I know I've done it in the past about 4 years ago.

Yes if mg comes back online ill be doing that to a list of people

Please be patient.

The data from the site has not been lost.

A few days without MG won't hurt anyone - go do some work in the shed!

Cheers
QA

Please be patient.

Cheers
QA

That's some good news,
Hope everything works out

QA50

Glen, your a legend mate we appricate all the work you have done with the Monkey Garage and know it will be back bigger & better than ever! less the riff raff that want to cause Sh#t!!!....Les

Please be patient.

Cheers
QA

Excellent news, i'll be refreshing MG every 15 minutes till it's back

I found you all thanks to Esmae.:laughing-smiley-002

That's great news QA. I the mean time I'm going to enjoy this site and keep up with the news.

Thanks for accommodating us miniriders!

Cheers.

Gav, i can't believe you've joined the new site and you're posting on there, what are you doing man?

I am under the assumption that you and manfriday have been created by someone trying to stir crap, he's having a go at 44 too,

Looks like he's having fun and making enemies

Gav, i can't believe you've joined the new site and you're posting on there, what are you doing man?

I am under the assumption that you and manfriday have been created by someone trying to stir crap, he's having a go at 44 too,

its not me mate

If no one looks we'd never know and be better for it.. I glanced at the first page when it was mentioned , had a giggle to myself at sir CAPS A LOT and closed the window never to go back.

bit of a shame that some childish antics can close a forum. Argh well good to see there is still some decent members hanging afoul. I will be keen to see the forum up and running again, if there is any help needed just shoot me an email ([email protected])

akuna matata

bit of a shame that some childish antics can close a forum. Argh well good to see there is still some decent members hanging afoul. I will be keen to see the forum up and running again, if there is any help needed just shoot me an email ([email protected])

akuna matata

Good to see you made it Ryan, you still right for this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back