More hillclimbing and failing.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Best watched in 720, after some heavy rain and then dried the 4wd have made more ruts and it is extremely loose and to much throttle and the bike wants to dig in. I failed three times and after that i rode some flat stuff as i was feeling my age haha.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ObApkSjKkbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha, i was pissed cause i forgot my gloves(errr) and knew if i bit the dust i would get the hands dirty on the sharp stuff, and i just cant ride properly if i dont have the bare essentials like helmet gloves and boots. Would of went back home but only realised after everything was done and had the helmet on lol. Thanks for watching tim-tim timeeeeeh:action-smiley-031:

Haha can always count on you to put up a good watch mate, I saw ya had no gloves on then down ya go, how's ya hands lad? I would of said bugger that after the first attempt, the camera doesn't really do that hill justice it's only in a couple if shots that you can really see how steep that bloody thing is.

Haha can always count on you to put up a good watch mate, I saw ya had no gloves on then down ya go, how's ya hands lad? I would of said bugger that after the first attempt, the camera doesn't really do that hill justice it's only in a couple if shots that you can really see how steep that bloody thing is.

Cheers brendo, hands are good, but felt naked not having them, I need boots, helmet and gloves as bare essentials. You can barely stand up on some parts of the incline its so damn loose and slippery. Cheers dude

Haha, yeah tim, my vocabulary when crashing doesn't alter much mate. You can tell how popular certain words are with me lol. Cheers dude

Your as mad as an old woman's poop Mick! :)

Why thank ya corey. I will keep videoing this hillclimb and one day will make it, i have been about 10metres from the end but its about 60 degree angle, where i crashed here was about 1/3rd of the distance. I blame 4wd's, and not my own ability hahaha.

Why thank ya corey. I will keep videoing this hillclimb and one day will make it, i have been about 10metres from the end but its about 60 degree angle, where i crashed here was about 1/3rd of the distance. I blame 4wd's, and not my own ability hahaha.

Nice vid mick ! i should of had my camera with me today i went to a local riding spot and thanks to the rain and 4wd's shredding it up ... the track is wrecked big time massive holes , mud half a meter deep , huge ruts everywhere i started off slow n almost went guts up several times but once i got in the groove i was killing it until i got too tired from hanging on for dear life so i packed it in and went home.

All in all the LXR has the best suspension for a small bike i was really impressed ... Ill get some footage for ya next time mate :)

Cheers Nick, yeah the helmet cam goes with me everytime i go riding mate, Def grab some footage so we can see the 150 in all her glory. I hate it when the 4wd's trash everything but at the same time like you you just go for it and hang on for dear life mate haha.

Latest posts

Back