more tutorials

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah may come in handy for someone, altho most tutorials here on the forum are awesome its always good to have a downloadable copy to have in the shed

I uploaded those, I run my own forum witch is packed full of tutorial stuff, its more of a website than a forum as its very quiet

Pit Source - your source of pit & mini bike info / Info

I read MR but as you can see by my post count and the time Ive been on here, I dont post on here really. I havent been here properly in a while so I thought I would catch up. I havent missed much as im usually always floating about on PM,TT,S50's,PBC and the likes

yeah may come in handy for someone, altho most tutorials here on the forum are awesome its always good to have a downloadable copy to have in the shed

that was the exact idea of the PDF's, I wanted to have a better way of using information when away from the pc, some of the PDf are my own work and others are just gathered.

anyway as I said there more on my forum, hope this helps

cheers mate, there handy to have and i myself use them alot.. both on yr scribd acc and your website

as you can see i have a couple in my sig :)

cheers mate, there handy to have and i myself use them alot.. both on yr scribd acc and your website

as you can see i have a couple in my sig :)

thats :cool:, im glad it can help people and that the stuff is getting recognition for actually being out there (existing), as my forum seems to not be so friendly with google at the moment, its been a problem for a while, ive rechecked the site and im waiting for it to be crawled again, il admit though im no expert with this site stuff but im running it myself so i have full control. wrong place but maybe someone could have a look it? the files and see if the site is setup correct

Latest posts

Back