Motard Ride Day 12th Sept

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnesd09

Reaction score
The date has been set for a Motard ride day.

Where: "The Track" 365 McDonald Road, South Morang
When: 12th Septmeber 2010 10:30am onwards
Cost $35 per bike and $5 for a second rider of a bike.
What: Bring your mini motard, pocketbike, big bike, any bike and ride.
F1 Management Go Karts Track and Hire Melbourne
To make up some numebrs we will be sharing this day with the Full size motard and pocket bikes. And when numbers pass 15 will have a couple of hours in the morning to ourselves, but otherwise we will have to fit in between hirings as usual.
The link to the Big motards thread I createdTT Sunday 12th September - SupermotoAus so you can see what they are thinking.

In the coming days I will produce a flyer and hand it to shops and potential riders.

Below is a list of members who have indicated they would attend.

If you wish to come, quote/copy and add your name to the list.
I will add more details as they become available.

1. Barnesd09
2. Krazed0451
3. Damonator
4. Grnman

Last edited:
it's a massive road trip but so long as $$ hold up i'll come for a drive :) GPS said 20 hrs and 1650kms -

any one want to do a budget road trip from briz who is willing to pay half fuel?

Geez your keen peter. well come on guys, we have to get the numbers up so we can have the whole track to ourselves. otherwise poor petey is going to drive all that way for only a short amount of ride time.

Hey I'm 100% in! Email me you're flyers and I'll get them out to my regular spots.

I'm sure someone will baby sit you for a night he he. If I didn't just move back in with my folks I'd offer. Come on people... someone home him!

^^^ Good point, i'd love too offer but we are a full house at the moment

PM sent man, awaiting confirmation from the missus ;)

Update - Confirmation received; all good :)

Last edited:
I'm to angry to for words so I will bite my tongue for now but some people just make my blood boil and I wonder how they stay aflot in business.

Just to let you all know that F1Managment who run, South Mornag, have finally come back to me after numerous emails and calls to say that they will no longer have us on the 12th of September for a ride day.
This is the last time that I will ever be dealing with them, it is sucha shame that they are pathetic to deal with and no longer want to have bikes on thier track.

So, I will be making further enquires to other tracks, to see if they will have us, but If I can't get anyone to have us ride, then I will be offering transport to as many people as I can down to Warrnambool for thier club day.

As for Pete making the trip down, still come and I will personally take you the rest of the way to Warrnambool to fang around a proper track.

Latest posts

Back