Motard Ride Day 3rd Oct Stony Creek

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnesd09

Reaction score
Hello to everyone.

The guys at Stony Creek Go Kart Track have been kind enough to open their track to us for one day only as a test run for possible future days and racing.
Depending on how things go, we will be invited for membership, be able to ride there on the weekends and have our own race event on the second sunday of every month. The more bikes we have turn up the better our chances are of having these options open to us.

These options for another track almost never happen, so we really need to give it our all, I'm calling on anyone and everyone with a bike to turn up, even if you don't ride and just put your bike on display.

Anyone with a set of tard tyres, please come along, or hire our your bike.

Check out this Stony Creek Go Karts And Cafe for the info on it whereabouts, I'm not sure of the starting time yet but will post it up.

Anyone needing a lift and/or bike transport please let me know as I'm pulling the big trailer out to take as many as possible. Just PM me or reply to the thread.

Safety.....
Sliders on axles, pegs or anything on your bike that may damage the track if you lay it down. Theowners will be checking this. This is the biggest hurdle we will face, if we damage the track we wil NEVER be allowed back.
Catch can's must be attached to carby and crank breather lines

Last edited:
I'd be so up for this... If I wasn't in Sydney that weekend :(

Grnman - If your bike isn't going by that weekend you can borrow mine; I just need to sort out some axle sliders... I know it's only a poxy 150, but I'm sure you'll get by ;)

Sam - I'd lend it to you, but this is good incentive to get yours finished...

If someone picks me up I will come on the rx. I just need to get jets for my pe carby. So if anyone has jets that fit these bad boys let me know :) I will ride to who ever places that can drive me.

Got a tone of jets for you Rach, just need to let me know roughly what sizes.
Sorry for the short notice, the owners only just got back to me today.

I'd be so up for this... If I wasn't in Sydney that weekend :(

Grnman - If your bike isn't going by that weekend you can borrow mine; I just need to sort out some axle sliders... I know it's only a poxy 150, but I'm sure you'll get by ;)

Sam - I'd lend it to you, but this is good incentive to get yours finished...

great thanks heaps mate. ill try to get mine going as best as possible. i have sliders on my bike so maybe we could swap the axels if need be. or just swap the motor.

great thanks heaps mate. ill try to get mine going as best as possible. i have sliders on my bike so maybe we could swap the axels if need be. or just swap the motor.

Who's into who's? :p

I'm hoping yours is going by then but they can be finicky little buggers... Let me know how you get on and we'll play part swap if need be :)

I'll need to invest in sliders at some point so I'll see how I feel about organising myself some taps to add skateboard wheels... It's a matter of laziness vs long term good vs tinkering on the 14 :confused:

Now, who else is getting down there? Come one Melbourne guys (or anyone willing to make a road trip), get on it!

Your motor into my bike. because then i already have sliders and lot.
i have some ideas though and im going to give my bike a crack (and some loving hugs). on paper it should work. its just hard to get the testing done before the date.

we might just take your bike on the trailer anyway, just so it looks like a good turn out.

Your motor into my bike. because then i already have sliders and lot.
i have some ideas though and im going to give my bike a crack (and some loving hugs). on paper it should work. its just hard to get the testing done before the date.

we might just take your bike on the trailer anyway, just so it looks like a good turn out.

Sounds like a plan, it'll be nice for the little beast to get an airing, lol.

Let me know if you want the jets at some point too... The more the merrier eh? ;)

Any takers???? I have a few spare bikes already set up to ride.
Just need to bring your gear and ride!

Latest posts

Back