Motard Ride Day at South Morang

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnesd09

Reaction score
Going for another ride at South Morang on Monday (ANZAC Day 26/04/10)
360 McDonald Road South Morang F1 Management Go Karts Track and Hire Melbourne
We will be there for the full day from Open till Dark.
Anyone who has a Mini motard, Full size motard, Road reg or track bike is welcome to come, also anyone who hasn't got a bike yet and would like to have a test ride, I will lend my bike out for a session, but just let me know on here and I can help organise a lift or some gear if don't have any.

COST: $35 if you bring your bike to ride. And $5 for another person to share your bike.
TIME: Around 11am start.

Last edited:
Going for another ride at South Morang on Monday (ANZAC Day 26/04/10)
We will be there for the full day from Open till Dark.
Anyone who has a Mini motard, Full size motard, Road reg or track bike is welcome to come, also anyone who hasn't got a bike yet and would like to have a test ride, I will lend my bike out for a session, but just let me know on here and I can help organise a lift or some gear if don't have any.

COST: $35 if you bring your bike to ride. And $5 for another person to share your bike.
TIME: TBA after I call them about times But would prob be around 11am start.

that'd be an epic road trip..
Distance: 1664.2km Time: 17hr 57min (approx)
Travel: Fastest (with tolls)

Last edited:
Yeah! But the epic road trip is for me to come all the way up to Nanango in a couple of weeks.
I just really want to see people out on the track as riding by yourself is boring and there is no racing or planned ride days in metro Melbourne on the Weekend, the only place is Warrnambool which is 4 hours from my place and Dandenong on Wed nights only.
So if I can help anyone to get to the track and go for a ride or help start, its in the interests of all mini riders and hopefully can one day lead to something like what you guys have up at Archy!

you should fly down one day No_crf and use our bikes.

Barnsed i just though maybe i could use my big motard this time.

Bring it! Coz I want to have a go! see if the other guys on the big bikes are actually slow or I'm just sooooper fast on a mini that can lap faster!

damn it I wanna come but it's a sunday.. could of ridden the rx there and straight on to the track lol. What gear do you have to wear? I have a kevlar jacket and pants with amour... would that do if i can manage to come?!

hell yeah that will do. you can borrow some of our stuff if you want as well but i imagine it will be drooping off your little frame rach.

you'll be sick of riding by the time you get there if you ride all the way. i road once and wanted a lift back.

Hey Rach, its on the Monday, a Public holiday for most.
And I have space on the trailer if you and your bike need a lift.

oh yeah i was looking at the wrong month ha ha. yeah monday sounds sweet! I'm in. Whats the address i'll google map it..i'll probably bring it on the trailer, thanks anyway! oh and yeah grnman i'm a twig.. im 100% anyone elses gear would be more of a hazard then helpful ha ha

I might be in for the day :) Ill take you on rach :p but youll beat me with my slow ass 125 ha ha

yeah google maps was being a ***** and wouldn't find it... but I figured it out now. I didn't realise how far away it was! Argh 1 and 30 minutes... ! ! ! Barnsed where r u?? maybe i do want that lift ha ha.

yeah come in the car with us, we can talk pitties the whole way there and back. Barnsed is directly on the way for you. prob about 10 min fron franston. i think

Last edited:
Yep! Rach, I can give you and the bike a lift.
Sam, you want a lift too?
Dave, you riding the big bike down and throwing it on the trailer?

Nar i need new piston and rings in the big boy. i can only get them from the US because of the big bore kit so they wont come in time. looks like i will be riding sams bike actually. he said i can do 90% of riding on his.

so that will be 3 bikes on your trailer Barnsed

WE will see who else wants to come and I'll PM before Thursday night about pick-up locations and times.

I don't think I have anything else on so I might come down... Recon they'll let me on the track with a CBR600? :D

I recon I could get a knee down but I wear Kevlar jeans and I like my patella :p

Pretty sure you could ride your 600 ha ha. **** that would be scary! with you riding it...

Latest posts

Back