Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Well it's about time I finally stepped up and got a 450. I must say I am absolutely loving it!! Bikes have come a long way in 10 years. haha

This was an absolute bargain and is pimped out. 2014 model with 42 hours on it.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

unnamed3.jpg

Twin Yoshi awesomeness :)
unnamed4.jpg

So Nick. Ummmmmm ridepark this weekend? :p

Pictures don't do it justice. I will get a list of everything that has been done but it's a long one. lol

Yeah on Tapptalk mate. Why's that?

One weekend for sure Zach. Just need a bit more time on it to get some more confidence.

Really want to do some bush runs first.

Thinking about heading down to Kruizac ride park in Sale this weekend but will see how I go as I'm a bit sick at the moment.

I had nothing to do with you being sick......... Haha sorry bout that.

Let me know when you go out. I need way more practice on my yz250 I can't ride it all that well. Need to get better as me and my best mate are going to do the Wildwood extreme enduro this year.

Well this Sale one is going to be the 2nd round of VCM too so wouldn't be a bad idea to check it out at the same time on the LXR.

Think you would be better off doing a Pony Express rather than the xtreme enduro dude. That's a full on race. You need to be super fit.

Ah thats true too. Hopefully they have jumps.

Yea it will be hard but will still be good fun. We have about 8 months before the race. And where I ride normally is shaely rock and sand stone. Big rocks and slippery rocks.
So that will help. A few of the big hills that they had at the enduro where like what is at my joint. I'm pretty confident in that but not the rest.

Yeah she's got some balls that's for sure. It's pretty manageable power though.

It has oversized front disc as well so front brakes really snap on. Learnt that one in the first 2 mins of riding. lol

Wanna make a new sticker for this one as well? lol ;)

Beautiful bike mate, well done on the purchase. Now we all need to do a ride day on the big bikes. Zach and I on the 2 strokes, you, towball and whoever else on 4 banga's

That is one sweet ride Nick, looks awesome. I'm guessing it's gonna need a top end rebuild?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah not yet Brendo. Will do one around the 60 hour mark. Valves and everything are fine.

It's not like I thrash it that hard. Well not until I get used to it some more.

We go riding a fair bit in the bush Phil. You have rec reg? Be good to have you out for a ride one day. Not confident enough for franga yet.

Ah sweet only said it cause it looked like it had been someone race bike with all the goodies, definitely a bit jealous lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it has been raced man. That's the thing though, because it has been raced the guy was crazy with his servicing. Every 3 hours new oil and filter. This was his baby so he has looked after it better than nearly any bike I have seen. He almost shed a tear when selling it to me. lol

It came with a full rebuild kit as well so will get it done at about 60 and should be sweet.

Thinking about changing the front rotor back to stock as it's 20mm oversize and nearly sends you over the bars with not much play. lol. Awesome for endo's though.

Coming from my dunger 250 it was time for a nice bike. I want to get 10 years out of this one like the old one and I will be happy. I'm not good enough to be upgrading every few years. haha

Latest posts

Back