Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
After many months of waiting I finally have the new brand spanking beast.

The engine on this thing is INSANE. 3 cylinder Intercooled Supercharged 215HP motor.

Got some crappy pics off my phone. Will post some decent ones later.

photo2oy.jpg

photo1op.jpg

photoib.jpg

Can't wait to take her for a spin.

Any anti P W C remarks will result in a 1 week ban (Yes Minifighter I'm looking at you). :D

if you change the prop on the thing you can get double wicked acceleration long-time.

i think there is a ECU chip that puts you in the 240HP range but the fuel bill goes up as well.

if you change the prop on the thing you can get double wicked acceleration long-time.

i think there is a ECU chip that puts you in the 240HP range but the fuel bill goes up as well.

That's interesting. It does 0-100 in 3.4 seconds as is!!! :LolLolLolLol:

Where would you get another prop for it?

Coming off a 135HP machine which I thought had a heap of power I think this will be enough.

very very nice mate, God i should of got a job in IT haha

I think there needs to be a *** section on the forums now :)

thats a serious manchine youll have to let me know what the top speed is on somthing like that?

It should top out at about 110-120 I think. It's how quickly it gets there that will be interesting.

Taking it out tomoz so will see how we go and grab some pics.

Selling my beast if anyone is interested. Man I can't believe I'm selling it but don't have a choice.

Some more pics:

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

Please use the correct layout otherwise I will delete this thread in 24hrs. the clock is ticking

Regards
MiniRiders Upper Managment

:banplease:

hahaha how did i miss that one.. good job timmeh, no one is above the law!

Latest posts

Back