• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorman's Shed Cleanout - LXR & CRF50 Parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling as a set. No good having 1 small one left over.

$30 posted the best I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright il do that. but can you measure both ends of the lines and double check that they are both 12mm

I measured the diameter of the ends across the whole end. Is that right?

They came off a yx 160 motor I think.

Ahh alright cool. Just making sure as if they are the stock ones they came with a 10mm ones and and a 12mm

You measure the inside of the banjo fitting so like the 12mm is for a 12mm bolt and the 10 for the 10

Does the Kehnin PWK 28mm Carb come with the rubber mount?
If its still available

Will have to check again tomoz to make sure mate so will get back to you.

Nah no rubber mount.

I measured again last night mate and it's 12mm the whole thing. The actual hole size is like 10. They are off stock bikes so guessing they might be 10.

Anything that hasn't sold in here by the end of next week goes on ebay.

Throw me offers for things as long as they are not insulting and will do a discount if you buy multiple items.

Damn no good to me then man
Thanks anyway

Ok I need some CRF plastics and seat, colour doesnt really matter as long as its cheaper than ebay by a little im happy!!!! What ya got for me cheeky boy......

[video=youtube;U3SMA39d6BI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3SMA39d6BI[/video]

Will have to look as not sure I have a 2nd full set of plastics.

Got the seat which is for an LXR so guessing it will fit.

Well I dont really need the front plastics just the rear side plastics, the left in-particular. LXR seat is probably out of the budget for the old boss' kids build!!

Will take a look tonight.

You can have the seat for $50 plus post.

Good stuff mate. Thought those ones once you ripped the crappy Monster stickers off would be almost brand new.

Glad I could help your build :)

If there is anything else you need yell out. I still have some stuff I wanted to keep but happy to help you out if I can as you came to the MR Ride day. :)

Looking forward to the next one. Fingers crossed your new bike is done for it. :) :)

Can't wait for the next ride weekend. Really need more people to come.

How's your old man coming along mate?

Yeah will definitely head up there for another one that's for sure.

All we can do is put the word out and see how many we get. I don't really care, just happy to be out riding with a good crew. :)

He has to go in and get a knee reco mate.

Tore the acl and meniscus then did quite a bit of damage to the cartilage in behind the knee cap.
So he has given up on riding bikes.
Selling his gear and maybe his bike.
Sucks was fun riding with him

BUMP

Anyone else want anything?

Also happy to sell the lot for spares in one hit to someone for a reduced price just to get rid of it. I'm moving soon and only want to take what I need.

Latest posts

Back