• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorman's Shed Cleanout - LXR & CRF50 Parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you want for the rest of it Nick. And are you coming to Yanakie for Vcm

The whole lot: $450 delivered would be good.

Nah can't make Yanakie.

OK found some more bits.

Got a 21mm PWK carb with intake manifold and filter - Great condition
YX160 Barrell, Piston and Head - Good Condition

Will throw these in as well for the $450 post ONO if someone is keen.

If you split this gear up and sold on ebay separately you could make a tidy profit. I would do it but just don't have the time.

For a 110 it would be good but yeah not a 50.

Buy all the rest of the gear and sell it on ebay and make some cash. lol.

Surely someone want to make some quick cash??????

Lol normally I probably would mate but ATM I've got so much **** on my plate it's not funny!
If you've still got it all when I've finished my shed I'll call ya! :)

I just need it gone before I move house in a few weeks time.

Cmon Loco you must need some extra cash for your build? ;)

ill go 90 lad. it will take me a week to clean it up!!! lol

Yeah fair call mate.

It's not that bad. A soak in some petrol will clean 95% of it up.

PM me your details and will send you my paypal. As soon as I receive payment will get is sent for you.

PWK28 sold pending payment.

Price drop on the rest now $350 plus delivery but I will be keeping a set of oil lines, front brake lever line and pwk 21mm.

If anyone want's individual parts then get in quick before someone snaps it all up. The 2 heads and barrell's are worth that amount let alone the rest of the parts.

damn lol :p Damn empty wallet :) no ones fault but my own i guess :D

Yeah sorry mate just need to get this stuff shifted before I move. Less stuff to pack.

Think I'm just going to spend the time putting the rest on ebay as I know I can shift it easily there and no one seems to want to snap up a bargain and make some quick cash for themselves.

if i had the cash i would buy the lot mate, but dont reckon shipping to tas would be overly kind on the wallet, and that pretty well holds nothing but moths atm lol. hope you get it all shifted mate

Latest posts

Back