Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
hey can someone tell me how much the motovert experts cost new?? r they good??? not cheap parts n poor build quality??

cheers

hey mate
ive got the pro model and its a decent enough bike but parts still break on them as they do on all bikes.on the odd occassion ive tried getting parts directly through mojo/motovert motorcycles its been like getting blood from a stone.they either need to get back to you and they dont or the part is on back order with no delivery date.

ohh k...thanx mate.....i was lookin at either gettin a motovert expert or gettin a dhz 140 and chuckin heaps of mods on it

If you can afford it then go the expert for sure man, but not that old POS on the website.
It's gotta be this one:
newmotovert160cc.jpg

^^^ I'd buy that just for the crf70 plastics, crf50 plastics are just too small and klx plastics are just pure fail.

Have a look at the pitster pro x4r, I think it's the same price and you get the luxury of not having to deal with mojo for spare parts ;)

edit: damn motovert24!! that's a 160pro not expert

Last edited:
i dont really like the new pister pro's...i was gonna buy an 08 X4 last yr....spewin i didnt...they look sweet

I know this post died but IS Motovert really that hard to get parts through im getting one soon and am thinking hope it not hard to get parts :(

Latest posts

Back