Motovert Makeover

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieMX

Reaction score
Im bored, so i thought i'd start a build thread.
I bought a 08 Motovert Pro a couple of weeks ago and didnt like the look of it so as soon as i got it back i went googlin. So in the end i decided to make it a Lucas oil honda replica.

so ive orded so far custom graphics and a set of red ufo plastics from Magik sc.

And plan on ordering
-Renthal Bars
-Red Renthal Bar Pad
-Sunline levers
-Renthal Grips
-Michelin tyres
-And a Blue seat cover
- And a Pro Circuit Pipe (not sure what style i need to get?)

i'll posts pics once i get back from perth

Last edited:
I know my build isn't as high end as some builds on here but its been a bit quiet on here lately and my graphics preview came back from Magik sc (anyone looking at getting custom graphics Magik's ya man), only thing stopping me is MWA with my number and license. I will post picks of the bike once i finish cleaning everything and put it back together.

And does anyone know where to get high quality CRF70 plastics from?, i can only find oem ones that are about 50 bucks and china plastics, im going with a crf70 front number plate and fender.

Here is a little sneak peek
Graphicslucasoil-Copy.jpg

Dhz has 70 pastic but i dont how good they are, they look alot better then ones ive seen.

Is the Motovert pro KLX110 style pastic??

What motor is in it, 125 gpx yx / 125 daytona / 150 daytona.

Doesnt matter how high end your build is mate as long as it make you happy :)

Sticker kit look :grinning-smiley-003:grinning-smiley-003

Where did you get them from, there custom right.

Sounds good man, keep up the pics.
And it depends on your engine to what exhaust you need to get,
CRF50 Style engine e.g. Daytona 125, 150 use a crf50 style exhaust...
KLX110 style engines e.g. 155z, 160ho, yx160 will all use the klx110 style exhaust.

So just search for what type fits yours, but remembering that crf50 pipes are small in pipe diamiter you need to look for a decent size (size will depend on engine so let us know)

Yeah its a daytona 125, KLX Plastics and the graphics a from Magik sc.

I've searched a lot but just cant find anything, the pipe has bends just like a klx style but its a crf style engine so im not sure.
Would a crf70 pipe fit since they a longer (are they)? with a little bit of bending .

Trying to keep this as cheap as possible, since my 250 needs a little lovin :cool:

Just ordered the things that i needed from DHZ and MX1 Aus

- Fuel breather thing, lost the top cap bit
- Gear lever, not sure why haha
- Lightspeed Brake line Guide, brake line is cable tied to the forks at the moment
- Pitster Pro Kickstarter, dont like the feel of it and read the reviews on here

Would anyone be interested in a full set of practically new white plastics, not a scratch on them

Heres a pic
IMG_0134.jpg

you wont find a better pipe for performance than the one already on it. if you want to go for looks then just get the can on the end.

how much did the Magik's custom graphics set you back?

yeah that looks fresh as mate
Thanks mate

you wont find a better pipe for performance than the one already on it. if you want to go for looks then just get the can on the end.

how much did the Magik's custom graphics set you back?
Yeah its last on my list, would you know where to buy just the can

Full custom graphics are 150, Full UFO plastics in any colour are 118 and shipping for plastics and graphics is only 60 bucks.

look sic champ..

should put all green pastic on it tho :)
haha yeah i did but they are from my bro's spare set for his 65 and he needed the rear fender back

ill buy your old gear lever if its in good con and cheap?

yeah sure its pretty much new once i get the new stuff ill put up a for sale thread since im replacing a few things

nah dhz sell the full pro circuit system for like $400.00.

if your talking about the bike it was $1200

Yeah it was there isnt many in WA either, shops only get them in if you order them

Latest posts

Back