motovert pro vs DHZ vs Pitster pro X4R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which pit bike is the best allrounder

• Total voters
do i have to have a rec liscense to ride at broadmeadows track?

fox and elka are for crf50's and would be way to expensive there worth half of the dhz!
dnm would be much better for the rear

You can get ELKA shocks for mid size bikes, not just crf50, DHZ have them for $500.00

yer man too expensive i dont really need them till im more advanced in riding

no pitster pro and DHZ bikes are imported & distributed by DHZ. that's the only thing they have in common

oh some one told me that motovert make pitpro is that right

NO, goddamn n00bs :p

pitpro and motovert are imported by MOJO, smae as what DHZ does with the DHZ's and pitsters.

pitpro and DHZ are low end, Pitster and Motovert are high end, even if pitpro was made by the same makers as motovert the pitpro would be s#it and the vert would still be good

i just got the 09 motovert pro, wrapped =)
so far its fully stock, does anybody know of anything i should moddify, for maitanence mainly.

yea get a good chain, carby, bars, grips, tires, bolts... that's pretty much the essential mods that come to mind

oh ya and remove all motovert logo's so the shame of owning a vert doesn't consume you

yea get a good chain, carby, bars, grips, tires, bolts... that's pretty much the essential mods that come to mind

oh ya and remove all motovert logo's so the shame of owning a vert doesn't consume you

Back in my day Vert's were the shiz!! haha :confused-smiley-013

I would go an lxr over one anyday. Don't run linkege yet either I believe.

Latest posts

Back