Motovert RX Parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastR

Reaction score
Hoping some other RX owners can help me out with this or anyone else that has info...

Just starting an RX build and I am missing a few parts to get her on the road.

The main one being the bearings/bushes etc to attach the swing arm. I have read all the previous threads regarding this thoroughly so rather than dig them back up again I thought I would create a more general post regarding parts or suitable alternatives to replace stock items.

Has anyone recently got onto all the parts to attach the swing arm? It's the current model they use. I will try to contact Mojo if I have to but have had bad experiences with them in the past so would rather go through a third party if I could.

I am also open to suggestions ie alternative swing arm or modifications. I would have already bought a different model if I was sure it would work ok but it seems that the rear shock attachment point is seated a lot lower on the RX arm as opposed to generic one. Just a little worried that it might lift that back of the bike up too high. In an older post someone suggested a particular pitsterpro swing arm but cant seem to find one anywhere to see its shock attachment.

Here are some pics to illustrate what I mean about the shock mount being low compared to others ive seen. I forgot to rotate them, sorry.

img0095mr.jpg

img0096kd.jpg

Well I gave in and tried to call Mojo....bahahahaha...some girl picked up the phone (a real person not a recorded message) and said "The number you have called is not available" and hung up.

WTF!?

Looks like I'll be buying a new swingarm, too much hassle trying to get bearings and bushes to fit...

hahaha a real girl answered and said that hahahaha

hahaha a real girl answered and said that hahahaha

Yeah absolutely ridiculous, I have money waiting to give someone but no one wants it. They don't respond to emails either...

On another note does anyone know of a swingarm that would suit the rx?? It's 440mm long forgot to mention that in the first post. I measured my pitpro and nitrous , they are both 470mm long.

Sorry to revive , BUT just wanting to confirming for motovert RX owners replacing there rear end for any reason , pitster pro x4r swing arm is direct replacement , it is available from Www.dhz.com.au

Latest posts

Back