Motovert rx - urgent need a mirror!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dabomb

Reaction score
ATENTION ALL PEOPLE IN NEWCASTLE WITH A MOTOVERT RX!

I need to borrow a right hand side mirror for my Ps test on the 13th of december!
Can someone loan me one? i Will pay kesh and return it after the test!

Last edited:
ummm... just wondering why you wouldnt just go and buy one... your gona need 1 anyways as you will get pulled over consistently until you have one.

cant get them in fast enough......never been pullled over.

any old mirror will do just fine

im sure you can get 1 cheap from a bike shop IE pushbike shop , it will have a bar clamp ,, away you go

You can get mirrors from push bike shops. Ive seen them fitted on an RX down eastcoast. But you can borrow mine if needed.

i want the screw in ones and the motovert use a Fine thread instead of ISO METRIC, so not many aftermarket or OEM ones will fit.
motoluver pm me so we can organize this!

I recently bought a second hand rx which only came with one mirror and that was a right hand side mirror.
I happened to have a set of mirrors that i took off my KTM that fit on no problem so perhaps you could try something like that?

got some new mirrors in the mail:

mirrors2.jpg

mirrors.jpg

^^^^ pretty cool looking mirrors.

ive just put some bar-end mirrors on mine.

yeah im getting some realy little bar end mirriors like urs sly
well already got them, but ther on ducati atm

lol, mine were on e-gay.. to suit ducati..

little bit of fiddling to get them set-up. but bike looks way better with them.
still nearly as useless as the stock mirrors, i prefer to turn my head and look, only ever use mirrors to see if the cops do a u-turn as i go past them.. haha

that 32mm header pipe, fair big, burns the rear side plastics lol.

Latest posts

Back