Motovert RX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
size?

finally got me bike registered!
hot50.jpg

hey is that an original rx 125 or rx 50?

I prefer the shocks on the rx50, zocci or not nothing beats adjustables! The zocci's sorta feel a bit soft and slugish. My bro has the zoc's and after riding mine says it feels alot more solid underneath.

I havent ridden mine in months its sitting in my parents shed without a motor:( Its regod with only 60kms on it. Everytime money starts coming in for a new motor i have to spend it on car rego/insurance, shit for work/tafe or pay fines. Although I applied for a credit card today so things might change.... I still have the 50cc motor but that would be so dangerous to ride on the road with that in it lol
As soon as i get the new motor we will ahve to organise a newcastle meet.
getattachmentps.jpg

farkkk that, as soon as you hit a slight slope you have to back it down to 1st gear 15kmph max. I remember riding past you out the front of east coast, gave you the rx wave... 20 minutes later bye bye motor lol.

whats that big yellow thing with the L on it?:p

go the mighty fifty! bored out to the limit! which is what? 107cc? still called a 50 so you wont have legal issues....

did you change engine or just go bbk, dabomb? 50 is still cheaper on the greenslip...

rememeber, legally, any mods need to be certified...sure, they dont look too close, but just in case...

Anyone else think the dipstick is in a ridiculous position. I know there is an oil viewing window but seriously having to loosen the exhaust everytime you change the oil is retarded!

whats that big yellow thing with the L on it?:p

go the mighty fifty! bored out to the limit! which is what? 107cc? still called a 50 so you wont have legal issues....

did you change engine or just go bbk, dabomb? 50 is still cheaper on the greenslip...

rememeber, legally, any mods need to be certified...sure, they dont look too close, but just in case...

lol L plates?
went 146 BBK with lifan BVH and A2 cam.
its the same price for greenslip....they run the sizes for 300cc and under :p
never been bothered by a cop on mine ever, and its not exactly 90db and doesn't exaclty have the same capacity as what the pink slip says!

Anyone else think the dipstick is in a ridiculous position. I know there is an oil viewing window but seriously having to loosen the exhaust everytime you change the oil is retarded!

yeah haha it is a a Cu%7!
got used to loosening off the 2 head bolts and removing the rear mount and swiveling the pipe out the way!

Looks good, whereabouts did you get the cam, bore kit and exhaust from?

dhz(pitster pro), dhz(pitster pro) and probably dhz...in that order:) id post a link, but ebays pretty easy to find:)

theres other sources, sure.... depends how patient and how rich you are;)

Also another thing that gives me the shits is the side stand.... good anti theft device but sick of sore shins... anyone know any tricks to combat the anti theft side stand?

As soon as you take any weight off side stand it flicks up really quick and hard smashing anyone standing to close in the shin. Also annoying if your working on bike not on stand and you bump and stand flies up and bike falls over if you cant grab it quick enough...

Anyone know how big the fuel tank is and what oil is used in the cooler?

Latest posts

Back