Motovert RX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhk cheers ahah

how many ks you got on the clock now? still running sweet?

its sitting on 2500 running sweet, just change oil check valve clearances every 400-600k's.
And that's with a modified top end with the standard 125 bottom end!

ive got 4500k and never check valves and change the oil every couple thousand k's haha.

nah its just my daily work horse i dont give a shit about it. ive got my vl turbo as my toy

its sitting on 2500 running sweet, just change oil check valve clearances every 400-600k's.
And that's with a modified top end with the standard 125 bottom end!

Might be time to upgrade to a Lifan 150 Dabomb,i just swapped my 125 out for one and its chalk and cheese to what is was.Im running 16/39 gearing with a poorly tuned 26mm oko (waiting on jets) and it will still hit 100kph.Cant wait to get the jets and run a few more kays on it then its dyno time for some fine tuning.

dabombs 146 has apparently gone 120kmph :)

Compare the gearing he runs to mine,Dabomb is running a 32 rear and im still running a 39 with a not overly happy carb setup.That would explain his higher top end.Seven more teeth on the rear is quite a bit different.

t rex for the win

I payed $399 for my Lifan 150 compared to $1500 or even $1200 that DHZ has them out for at the moment id take the Lifan anyday.
Evan both motors at full retail i could buy 3 Lifan motors compared to 1 Daytona. I know where the smart money would be thats for sure.

have a buddy with a trex motor , bloody thing rips in his z50

but 399 /1300 i think he paid , money talks im afraid

but yes a nice motor , for a china

It was surprisingly easy,i made a few inquiries and lodged an engine modification application to Transport S.A. stating the modifications made and then a week or two later i got the confirmation back in the post.

Latest posts

Back