Motovert rx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine was a rx50 now 140cc was so slow with the 50cc engine i did one lap of the street and changed the engine but the bike its self is ok for the money

yeh i need an 50 to get road licensensed to get to work and back each day what brand engine did it have in it to begin with?

ive orderd Daytona T-rex 150 for minee
and yeah screw the 50cc engine farr to dangerous

stock 50 = death.

140/150/160 = bliss.

ive got a stock rx50 engine here if anyone wants it? lol

get it regoed WITH the new motor, not the 50cc so the stupid quick motor numbers are on the paper work.

yeah i kow, same with me, im just changing engine numbers and grinding the 1 form 150 off lol

if i get it regoed with the new motor in it i cant ride it on the road which is what i need it for

yeah i kow, same with me, im just changing engine numbers and grinding the 1 form 150 off lol
why bother?

If you change the engine BEFORE it gets regoed, the new motors engine number will be on the REGO PAPERS..................

if i get it regoed with the new motor in it i cant ride it on the road which is what i need it for
Why not? whats your problem?

rego it with the origi motor
then change.. lol

NO, thats a stupid IDEA.

because the laws here say with the liciense i will be holding they only permit 50cc because i will only be 16 i cant get the next license up

remove the size of barrel from the surface of the cylinder, i got mine registered with no size on the barrel.

The tb bbk dont have markings on the barrel. I was going to get the 150 bbk for my 140 but cant be ****ed spending money on the rx.... its my daily/work horse. Im wasting $$$$ on my vl turbo now :D

The tb bbk dont have markings on the barrel. I was going to get the 150 bbk for my 140 but cant be ****ed spending money on the rx.... its my daily/work horse. Im wasting $$$$ on my vl turbo now :D

I got mine bluesliped with the BBK 146 on :)

all this changing motor talk is freaking me out. I just brought an rx125 today and i am changing the back sprocket. but i was planning on keeping my 125 motor... is it gonna be to slow?? i only want it to ride to work which is max speed of 80ks?!

all this changing motor talk is freaking me out. I just brought an rx125 today and i am changing the back sprocket. but i was planning on keeping my 125 motor... is it gonna be to slow?? i only want it to ride to work which is max speed of 80ks?!

thats exactly what i wanna know ahah

depends on how small you make the rear sprocket.

The standard RX's are fair slow with the **** airfilter and restricted exhaust.

Get a big exhaust pipe to help it breath and a Uni Filter or K&N to help it out.

Ive got 3 weeks off now, gunna do some mods to the old beast, rip off the starter motor and gear and play around with a motorcycle HID kit :)

Latest posts

Back