• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motovert RX125 (Melbourne)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millzy555

Reaction score
Hi guys, had my fun with this little beast and now its time to pursue other interests (e-bikes). I have a thread which outlines the mods performed but will list again. Goes great and turns heads everywhere it goes!!

2008 Motovert RX125 with 216kms put on my me with the speedo connected and approx 100kms by the previous owner
OKO 26mm carb- jetted and tuned (plug chop can be seen)
Big bore exhaust- header and muffler. I had a noise test completed so all legit here
Reikon bars
DID chain and sprockets (up one on the front)
Unifilter airfilter
1/4 billet throttle
CRF Front fender and headstem bearings
Vic rego until May next year

All things required for rego have been attended too. This included alot of stuffing around. I have a box of spares with the old carb, 2 air filters, billet triple clamp and spare exhaust.
Parts are super cheap and the mods are endless.

Any test welcome, i can ship interstate and remove rego etc. No RWC supplied but can do for $100, wont need a thing garunteed!!

Price is $2300 with rego or $2000 without

Call Jordan on 0433383455

That is such a sweet bike, I really need to move to vic so I can ride one of these legally on the road!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

why would you need to move to vic? it has full rego, just transfer it to NSW reg

Last edited:
why is that, it is complianced like a normal bike
the RX's are ADR compliant, and are registerable

I've never found any that are registerable in nsw, but maybe I'm wrong....

I've never found any that are registerable in nsw, but maybe I'm wrong....
only the Motovert RX, and a certain Yamoto bike are the only pitbikes currently registerable in australia

There u go, the nsw motocycle council says that mini bikes of any type are not registerable, but motards (described as dirt bikes modified for road usage) are registerable..... So I Spose that's how u would register it in nsw, as a motard..... :)

this is a mini bike/pocket bike or monkey bike going by nsw registration laws

minibike.gif

and the Motovert RX came out with road tyres too, not dual purpose or dirt tyres

As above no issues with registering in other states. Compliance plate is easily visible as with the engine number. Happy to organize freight via e-go

only the Motovert RX, and a certain Yamoto bike are the only pitbikes currently registerable in australia

yamotos were supposed to be really bad we'rent they? Or just lack of maintenance...when people first got them?? I think it would be awesome to get something registrable here!! Wonder where I could find a frame from one? Suppose then I'd have to get the corresponding motor too, but if its only a 125 probably not to hard to source something! Never seen one on the road here, you see the occasional postie bike, few guys at school had them in yellow....nothing really interesting though!

Seen quite a few motoverts here on the road. There is one local.

Forgot to add, bike has a new battery and kickstand. Will come with 3 litres of Castrol activ oil.

Time to get things rolling here

New price is $1800 registered (no rwc)

Latest posts

Back